Manning Loaned To Rotherham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Manning is nowhere near experienced or valuable enough yet to warrant a first team starting spot. Plenty of options available to the manager, who seems to be killing two birds with one stone, ie giving him much needed game time at this level so he’ll be a bigger asset next season, whilst freeing up space for someone who really can help us out.

As for Rotherham being our biggest rivals, I’m almost speechless.

Might need to find a seal avatar if I can’t throw my toys out of the pram over this.
    I am your man for that mate

Comment

This is a bit confusing. Loaning him give him more games and gaining more experience. On the other hand, are we not supposed to push our youngsters into the first team gradually. Or did we changed the policy again and its been decided that it will be better for our youngsters to get the experience elsewhere?

Comment

Did the negotiations go like to you to me to you to me
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Actually what he probably needs a season of playing week in week out instead of sitting on the bench. Got potential but awful lot of flaws too.

This could push him on like it did Furlong
          This is true, but is his contract expiring at the end of this or next season and who will be paying his wages whilst there. If they are, does this then mean some leeway in bringing someone in.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            To think that Manning will be the difference between us or Rotherham staying up needs their head examined.
            Absolutely spot on. They need a whole lot more than Ryan Manning....

Comment

he's never pulled any trees up for me , would have liked him to go league one to get his experience .

Comment

Another wonderful decision that helps a team who will be in relegation trouble with us.
                Last edited by CambsRs; 17-08-2018, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Unless we get few injuries he not going to play here,so yes loan him out. He get lot of game time in a poor side so will have to up his game. If he does well we can recall him.win win for us
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    This is a bit confusing. Loaning him give him more games and gaining more experience. On the other hand, are we not supposed to push our youngsters into the first team gradually. Or did we changed the policy again and its been decided that it will be better for our youngsters to get the experience elsewhere?

Have to agree, really disappointed of us to loan him out, was really good backup & like someone else said hope this decision has`nt been based just on one half decent game from cousins against lower league opposition, considering

mclaren hardly knows his best team yet. Hope we arent using his place for a loan signing, long old season shead.

Comment

he is an ok player and wont do him any harm in getting a good run of games under his belt and we get a player back thats more experienced.

Comment

i bet his bird ain't to happy ... rotherham

Comment

He featured quite a bit last season so surely there must be an incoming? Especially with the Jan embargo. Or maybe SMc just doesn't fancy him

Comment

Let him blossom in Rotherham and recall him in January - be like a new signing?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

I am your man for that mate
                              Hahaha, I tip my hat to you, nice avatar,

#happyflappy
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbydunc View Post

Have to agree, really disappointed of us to loan him out, was really good backup & like someone else said hope this decision has`nt been based just on one half decent game from cousins against lower league opposition, considering

mclaren hardly knows his best team yet. Hope we arent using his place for a loan signing, long old season shead.
                                No mention of hollowhead?

#thatsafirst.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X