Manning Loaned To Rotherham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Is Amit getting hate tweets yet from the idiots?
    Tbh my orange friend,any fan who thinks sending Manning on loan to one of our biggest rivals is a good thing needs their head examined

Comment

Should be playing in our 1st team, certainly ahead of sisters?,....brothers?....aunties?.....oh 'ang on Cousins

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
        Just got a message from the club saying Ryan Manning’s been loaned out to Rotherham for the 2018/19 season.

Why the bloody hell are we loaning players out to rival teams in our division!?
        Makes them worse.

Comment

What the actual f***. Manning should be in and around our first team squad and definitely back up if Luonogo or Scowen got injured.

Loaning him to a direct rival to stay in the league is laughable. There's a decent player in Manning and don't get this decision what so ever. Will only understand it if we have got a good replacement lined up.

Comment

Outrageously bad decision by the club...i am not amused
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Sorry this is a stupid decision by us as Manning has some ability and can spot a pass.Unless Cousins is ever going to play in central midfield then it wold make more sense to loan him out.Maybe Manning isn't youthful enough.

Comment

Daft ridiculous decision. Is it based on Cousin's having one good game?

Comment

C'mon, he hasn't been good enough for us in a relegation fight. How the hell would he help other teams to stay up? Mediocre player at best IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    Mediocre player at best IMO.
                    agree

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Tbh my orange friend,any fan who thinks sending Manning on loan to one of our biggest rivals is a good thing needs their head examined
                      Never said it was.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Manning is nowhere near experienced or valuable enough yet to warrant a first team starting spot. Plenty of options available to the manager, who seems to be killing two birds with one stone, ie giving him much needed game time at this level so he’ll be a bigger asset next season, whilst freeing up space for someone who really can help us out.

As for Rotherham being our biggest rivals, I’m almost speechless.

Might need to find a seal avatar if I can’t throw my toys out of the pram over this.

Comment

Unless we're about to announce the loan or free signing of a significant player this is absolutely ludicrous. As others have said, it's not only thta we have weakened our squad further but made a potential relegation rival's better.

Bizarre and ludicrous.

Comment

Not one of my favourite players at all.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Manning is nowhere near experienced or valuable enough yet to warrant a first team starting spot. Plenty of options available to the manager, who seems to be killing two birds with one stone, ie giving him much needed game time at this level so he’ll be a bigger asset next season, whilst freeing up space for someone who really can help us out.

As for Rotherham being our biggest rivals, I’m almost speechless.

Might need to find a seal avatar if I can’t throw my toys out of the pram over this.
                              It doesn't matter if he's the full package or not. He was a vital squad player and we have further weakened a squad which has been weakened since last season.

And yes, Rotherham are rivals this season. We are both among the favourites to be relegated for a good reason and now we have given them further depth to their squad whilst affecting ours at the same time.

Comment

Manning is an ok player nothing more but saying that I would rather he went to Wycombe or AFC for the season

Comment

Working...
                                X