Real test of Amit's commitment and acumen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Amit is more than capable of managing with or without Les wether he wants to is up to him , he coped very well before controling tango and his buddy while encouraging the players anyone who has seen the 4 year plan knows his capabilities
    Les is the only one on the board with footballing experience, which is partly why he was originally appointed. Amit, for all his qualities, lacks that. The reason why he succeeded last time he was more involved was because he worked very closely with Warnock.

The only misgivings about Les' appointment at the time is that he lacked DoF and boardroom experience resulting in him having to literally learn on the job - mistakes were therefore made, inevitably. But he has improved over time, whilst working alongside someone of Hoos' experience. Bhatia's return can only improve things further as he brings even more skills to the table. Skills which TF has never possessed.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Not sure Les deserves this type of thread. He’s done ok. But let’s not kid ourselves (given some comments on here) that he’s done a great job. He’s done ok, nothing more. Look at his managerial appointments if you think he’s done brilliantly.
      He's eventually done ok James the first two years were a mess , dross signings both him and Hoos should have started the penny pinching immediately after religation while we had the parachute money , yes we still couldn't get rid of the big earners , but the rubbish signed just plssed away the parachute Gobern for one springs to mind even though he didn't get much per week but add up for his stay as a total !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        I really don't get the slagging off of Sir Les.The job he has had last few years has been horrendous and to me he is doing a very good job alongside Hoo's.
        Some on here wants him out and always have and will never give him an ounce of credit.

its all his fault everything that was wrong and no credit to him on the improvements and want to see the back of him FULL STOP

Comment

Ahem, bump.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Ferdinand was a brilliant player for us but in the dof role what has he brought us?

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post

Some on here wants him out and always have and will never give him an ounce of credit.

its all his fault everything that was wrong and no credit to him on the improvements and want to see the back of him FULL STOP
              And those improvements are?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
              X