• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this board everyone is equal but some are more equal
    than others

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      Honestly feel if we can make some good signings asap we might have the start of a really good club now
      Big earners gone...Amit back...Good manager..We just need some experienced players this is very important
      Otherwise the rest means nothing above critical time to our future next two weeks I feel.
      Agree General. I’ve got a lot of confidence in McLaren getting us back on course.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

the admins had him killed and buried in a mass grave alongside other forum dissidents when he spoke out against the regime.

long live the admins btw
        I realise you were only joking, but you highlight a very serious issue. For me at least. Sadly, I am partly responsible for this happening, albeit indirectly, so I can only apologise for that.

Tarbie is a really good poster. Liked by almost everyone as far as I could tell. I find it an absolute travesty that he felt compelled to step away in protest at what he saw was certain people not doing the “right thing”. Hopefully he’ll not stay away for long. Posting on here doesn’t require him to lower himself to the standard of others.

Comment

Yes agree Brighton Tarbs is a top poster of the year
          Tarbs come back soon mate lifes to short
          Its just football after all buddy.

Comment

Working...
          X