New Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Club

Honestly feel if we can make some good signings asap we might have the start of a really good club now
    Big earners gone...Amit back...Good manager..We just need some experienced players this is very important
    Otherwise the rest means nothing above critical time to our future next two weeks I feel.

The next weeks will dictate how the next 2 years will go.

Comment

I thought we were getting relegated last week?

Comment

Saturday we will likely get spanked. However beyond that if we do make 2-3 decent loan signings could have reasonable season. For the first time in decades we have some decent looking youngsters coming through. Whilst things at this precise moment bit dire on the pitch lots of positives behind the scenes and stable ownership. Could be far worse.

The main thing that seems to be missing now is Pinkie!

Comment

Good PR stunt by the club. No change in shareholder ownership, so we have a chairman who owns 2-3%. This move was to get the fans onside as TF was getting all the abuse ( his doing for using social media) so has taken himself out of the firing line and Ruben the majority shareholder is not one for the spotlight. Also think possible Connections the Mittals may have, may help with LCS.

Comment

That's right Sheep if we don't recruit well I still think we will be relegated nothing's changed
            Thank you for your highlighting this to me
            Hopefully clarified for you now

Comment

Tarbie also missing in action too

Comment

Furtive, I agree that we need to look beyond Saturday and ahead to what can be a brighter future for the club.

Fernandes meant well, but he was like the Chairman's version of Mackie, a lot of effort but little end product.

Bhatia won't be able to do much financially, but I think his judgement and decision making in football matters is of a higher standard.

Fernandes' statement suggested that the hard work has been done on potential loanees who have been identified and to secure signing them. If they are the likes of Hemed Wells Routledge and hopefully a good CB, then yes, the curretnt squad and manager can make progress in climbing up this league and perhaps challenging for promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                  Good PR stunt by the club. No change in shareholder ownership, so we have a chairman who owns 2-3%. This move was to get the fans onside as TF was getting all the abuse ( his doing for using social media) so has taken himself out of the firing line and Ruben the majority shareholder is not one for the spotlight. Also think possible Connections the Mittals may have, may help with LCS.
                  Yes, but this was also the case in 2010 when Flavio stepped down for Bhatia. And we all know how that turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    I thought we were getting relegated last week?
                    no that was the week before , pay attention and keep up!

Comment

Yes if we don't recruit we will go down stand by this statement Stil Shagger

Comment

All the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together. Just need the one that has a CB and a couple of strikers on it now !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          All the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together. Just need the one that has a CB and a couple of strikers on it now !
                          I think all the pieces have been coming together for some time. CB and a couple of strikers however seems to have been largely elusive for quite some time (years)

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Yes if we don't recruit we will go down stand by this statement Stil Shagger
                            Hahahahaaha shagger. Made me laugh. Sorry SheepRanger lol

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              Tarbie also missing in action too
                              the admins had him killed and buried in a mass grave alongside other forum dissidents when he spoke out against the regime.

long live the admins btw

Comment

Working...
                              X