Uncle steps down - Bhatia steps up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Personally think this is more to do with trying to get LCS stadium up and running, the Mittals are very well connected in London and obviously got some serious contacts at political level, TF tried his best but upsets the wrong people,

Owning a steel company may also come in handy at a later date.
    Yes I agree with your post but already have an influential political on board Michael Gove , apologies if already said

Comment

Absolutely superb news getting Bhatia as Chairman and taking Fernandes out of the spotlight. Hopefully we'll push on now as a properly run club.

Comment

I have never bought in to this idea of “passion” that these, mainly foreign buisness men, good or bad have had for Rangers.

Bhatia may prove to be a great Chairman, but where did his “passion” for us come from?

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          I wonder if he'll try and get Ishan Saksena involved again in some capacity?
          I've just been looking up that same name. And he was the Chief Executive during those halcyon days. Quite a driving force, so where is he in all this change? We seem only to have kept one half of the double act.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I've just been looking up that same name. And he was the Chief Executive during those halcyon days. Quite a driving force, so where is he in all this change? We seem only to have kept one half of the double act.
            That's right. He wasn't with us for long, but it was under his and Amit's watch that we won the Championship.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Can't help agreeing with those who are saying the medicine remains the same, but under Amit, its a little more palatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                Can't help agreeing with those who are saying the medicine remains the same, but under Amit, its a little more palatable.

personally cannot see much changing tbh.

Clearly, gangoolie has no confidence to take this job on by himself so, he and uncle have both crawled under the office desk while amit with his big beautiful smile is shoved into the spotlight.

The new face of qpr but the old hands are still running it behind the scenes.

Nothing less than selling up would satisfy me.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not exactly left Amit in a great position what with the embargo in January. Can see a hush hush sale happening for peanuts as Fernandes just does not have the money to keep throwing at QPR FC.

Comment

Nothings changed. Just fooled the majority into thinking things will be different now . When really all they’ve done is take Fernandes out the firing line .its not like he can come in & spend . FFP has dictated that we can’t compete anymore because we have a small ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      So happy to have Amit back.
                      Best signing so far
                      Shopping in Harrods

Comment

I really don’t think this announcement changes much. This is more of a publicity stunt to get us fans back on side.

Tony and Reuben will still have a massive say on how this club moves forward and Amit is effectively being led by Lee Hoos. So the structure will be the same it is now but as fans we all seem to like Amit more thank Tony.

the announcement we all need to see as fans over the next two weeks imo is the likes of Hemed, Wells and Routeledge joining the club along with another experienced cb.

if that happens then I think we can look forward to a fairly decent season and one where we don’t have to worry about relegation. If it doesn’t then it’s going to be a hard slog.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          I really don’t think this announcement changes much. This is more of a publicity stunt to get us fans back on side.

Tony and Reuben will still have a massive say on how this club moves forward and Amit is effectively being led by Lee Hoos. So the structure will be the same it is now but as fans we all seem to like Amit more thank Tony.

the announcement we all need to see as fans over the next two weeks imo is the likes of Hemed, Wells and Routeledge joining the club along with another experienced cb.

if that happens then I think we can look forward to a fairly decent season and one where we don’t have to worry about relegation. If it doesn’t then it’s going to be a hard slog.
                          This!! ^^

QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

As the Who would say * meet the new boss ,same as the old boss "

Nothing has changed whatsoever ,its in name only , it ####in annoys me ,they think we`re so gullable ,
                            as far as i am concerned we didnt need the big pa stunt ,we just need to keep on in the right direction...........

its not bad news ...its no news .......
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Interesting that Uncle is listed as 'co-owner' when in fact his stake in QPR holdings has dropped away. The Mittals likewise. Ruben is the main man simply because he holds the majority stake. Whether or not that makes him the ultimate decision maker is a moot point but no serious business could be done without his say so.

Just to correct a couple of points re Uncle. Being a successful businessman is no guarantee of success running a football club, as many clubs can testify.

Secondly, Air Asia received massive investment from the state. TF is not a self made man. With the best will in the world, his record with us has been chaotic, and that is being kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

personally cannot see much changing tbh.

Clearly, gangoolie has no confidence to take this job on by himself so, he and uncle have both crawled under the office desk while amit with his big beautiful smile is shoved into the spotlight.

The new face of qpr but the old hands are still running it behind the scenes.

Nothing less than selling up would satisfy me.
                                Well I'm sure they will bear that in mind hits.

Comment

Working...
                                X