Uncle steps down - Bhatia steps up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Business acumen lofl. That made me laugh out loud. He’s staying on as shareholder so looks like s step out of the limelight. Wonder how long it will be before he has a few shants and gets on the Twitter
    He runs a business and is a self made millionaire. He has got business acumen. Granted we’ve not turn into a “big” club since he arrived but we’ve not died either. He’s been useful for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Party time for 73 and Hits
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post

He runs a business and is a self made millionaire. He has got business acumen. Granted we’ve not turn into a “big” club since he arrived but we’ve not died either. He’s been useful for us.
        We will have to agree to disagree. I fail to see what he’s been useful for here? He’s thrown the best part of a quarter of a billion quid at a buisiness in qpr and made it worse. He’s overseen this ffp shambles also. He also ruined caterham. Lee hoos, he’s got business acumen. Agreed that Tony must have something about him or he’s got incredibly lucky, I don’t know his history or how he’s made his millions I simply judge him on his time at rangers and that, to put it mildly, has been a ####ing car crash

Comment

does this really mean anything beyond who has which title?

does anyone seriously think amit's now calling the shots and that uncle and ruben are just signing the checks?

i've heard claims that amit's previous time in charge was really just window dressing... tango and cash were the ones who allegedly remained in full control.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

We will have to agree to disagree. I fail to see what he’s been useful for here? He’s thrown the best part of a quarter of a billion quid at a buildings in qpr and made it worse. He’s overseen this ffp shambles also. He also ruined caterham. Lee hoos, he’s got business acumen. Agreed that Tony must have something about it or he’s got incredibly lucky, I don’t know his history or how he’s made his millions I simply judge him on his time at rangers and that, to put it mildly, has been a ####ing car crash
            Fair points in part. Not hear to have a row. But for a club to go up then down then up then down in 4 years we’ve stable the ship. Only have to look down in League 2, or the conference north/south to see clubs we used to play against in a season. The most QPR thing ever was when we were in ruins and sponsored by Selotape. I think the lads done well. (Can’t speak for F1, prefer BTCC)

Comment

Fantastic news. Surely the mittals have to have upped their stake. Why would Gnanalingham the major shareholder give someone else free reign to run the club. Ok maybe not free reign but this all seems a bit odd Maybe RG and TF have had enough of the crap from fans(understandably and in some cases warranted) and have effectively walked away from the day to day running but still hold their stake for now. Hopefully now Amit will sanction some good loan signings. I must admit this is all a bit weird all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post

why? he has relinquished any decision making responsibility.
                Sure he has some sort of say as a big share holder. His advice and ideas are not required.
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Love Amit and have a lot of respect for him too.

Just hope this isn't a "in name only appt"
                  Don't expect him or his family to throw £ about, but I thought he did a decent job last time.
                  Won't change too much i think.
                  Against the opinions of some on here i will thank Tony F, he tried but went about it the wrong way.
                  If it had worked we'd be singing his praises.
                  The king is dead, long live the king....over & out

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                    does this really mean anything beyond who has which title?

does anyone seriously think amit's now calling the shots and that uncle and ruben are just signing the checks?

i've heard claims that amit's previous time in charge was really just window dressing... tango and cash were the ones who allegedly remained in full control.
                    Just posted similar, TF has had enough of abuse that is all i think

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Amit back on board
                      Hopefully the QPR escalator is beginning to turn around and start to go upwards again.

Comment

Love what Amit says about stability and cutting our cloth accordingly...

It's a new era...

Comment

Originally posted by rkingy78 View Post
                          This is just what's needed in my opinion. I presume shareholder stakes have not changed?
                          Nope, bungle is still the owner, while gangoolie is the majority shareholder.

Mr 3% is now chairman.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I guess it’ll be interesting to know the full story one day.

Bhatia has always seemed to be mates with Tony and his family did a deal some years back with Air Asia over in India. But despite his father-in-law’s unimaginable wealth, doesn’t appear to have contributed much financially in recent years.

Makes you wonder if he never wanted to invest any more of their money, or wanted to but others decided against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Party time for 73 and Hits
                              Not necessarily
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post

Fair points in part. Not hear to have a row. But for a club to go up then down then up then down in 4 years we’ve stable the ship. Only have to look down in League 2, or the conference north/south to see clubs we used to play against in a season. The most QPR thing ever was when we were in ruins and sponsored by Selotape. I think the lads done well. (Can’t speak for F1, prefer BTCC)
                                Fair point. All about opinions and all that. Let’s hope amit can have a really positive impact

Comment

Working...
                                X