Rangel Signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Swansea fans speak very highly of him .On the other hand nobody has a good word for Routledge.

Comment

He hasn't played in months, at 35 I wonder how long it wil take him to get match fit,a couple of months?

​​​

Comment

I'm almost as excited as when Bel Haim signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            I'm almost as excited as when Bel Haim signed.
            same here and also Rio Ferdinand. I think he is just here for cover and to pass on his knowledge to Kakay and |Furlong, hence the 5 month deal.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

I've read two reports.... First one said a year and second one just now said 5 months.
              Reports? Just read the official website pal.

Comment

Not a bad signing at all imo. Definitely has some experience which the squad needs and probably a low risk move to cover Furlong why he is recovering.

I saw quite a few social media posts from Swansea fans yesterday who were saying he could do a job at this level and were disappointed to see him go to a championship team. If we did sign Routledge as well I imagine they are familiar with each others game which could be another positive.

Comment

This won't be a bad move, as long as he doesn't just automatically replace Kakay for every game. I think Kakay's done well and hasn't done much wrong so to see him fully dropped again would be disappointing IMO.

Comment

Working...
                  X