Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    What did he say?
    Just the usual teen attempting to be edgy on twitter stuff - calling people n0nces etc and mocking the club

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      I can't for the life of me think why it has been left here given what he said about us.
      Because the actual video isn't too bad and several others thought so too. It was only further down the thread that it got out of hand. And to be fair he was friendly to start with until getting provoked somewhat

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Because the actual video isn't too bad and several others thought so too. It was only further down the thread that it got out of hand. And to be fair he was friendly to start with until getting provoked somewhat
        I think he was friendly to start with whilst promoting his youtube channel. Some of the comments did seem a bit harsh but he seemed to show his true colours quite quickly when provoked and was particularly vitriolic.

Comment

I thought it odd he was promoting doing 92 grounds while visiting ground he had already done. He will be at it forever if he keeps doubling up

Comment

I think he was friendly to start with whilst promoting his youtube channel. Some of the comments did seem a bit harsh but he seemed to show his true colours quite quickly when provoked and was particularly vitriolic.
            Absolutely none of the comments before he returned were harsh.

I said I don't understand youngsters who do these YouTube channel things and that it seems very X-factor ish and rooted in the desire to acquire as much money as possible in return for as little effort or ability as possible.

Someone else said that if financial reward was his target he should consider getting a real job.

Not really harsh when you look at it... Blunt? Yep, but not harsh.

The bloke got all gobby then saying how crap we are and we have the worst atmosphere in London and then started to show what a dick he really was afterwards...

I really am on another one of his videos and have been to 3 of the same matches as him. If I see him again I'm going to give him a little scare just for kicks. Little C....

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

Absolutely none of the comments before he returned were harsh.

I said I don't understand youngsters who do these YouTube channel things and that it seems very X-factor ish and rooted in the desire to acquire as much money as possible in return for as little effort or ability as possible.

Someone else said that if financial reward was his target he should consider getting a real job.

Not really harsh when you look at it... Blunt? Yep, but not harsh.

The bloke got all gobby then saying how crap we are and we have the worst atmosphere in London and then started to show what a dick he really was afterwards...

I really am on another one of his videos and have been to 3 of the same matches as him. If I see him again I'm going to give him a little scare just for kicks. Little C....
              I read it all mate so you are preaching to the converted. The comments I was referring too were not yours and also they did not warrant the responses he gave.

Comment

I read it all mate so you are preaching to the converted. The comments I was referring too were not yours and also they did not warrant the responses he gave.
                Ah, I'll get on off the defensive then!

Comment

Was all a bit surreal, one sec all is good, next he goes into meltdown mode.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    Was all a bit surreal, one sec all is good, next he goes into meltdown mode.
                    much like on here at 4.50 on a Saturday
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post

much like on here at 4.50 on a Saturday

Comment

Working...
                      X