Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briatore Plots QPR shares sale

Possibly ?

Wouldn't surprise me if he sells out. He's trying to put together a business and all he's getting is hassle. I'd rather he tries to sell his share of the club to someone like Mittal then get a torrent of abuse.

But you know the scenario then, right? Mittal will buy the club and loads of our fans will then moan about foreign ownership or the fact that we're not getting £15bn spent on us.

Comment

Flavio and co have made some errors,and i include Amit as well,but they dug us out of a big hole.Imagine the situation we could be in.We could be in a situation like Southampton.

And we moan about ticket price increases but how much would it cost us if they had to come round with that collection bucket week in,week out?.

Comment

Why do fans seem to think the Mittal's want to buy this club from Flavio & Bernie?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Why do fans seem to think the Mittal's want to buy this club from Flavio & Bernie?
          Because we are QPR and we don't seem to do reality nowadays..I'd be to interested know the total amount of matches each of our board members have attended this season. From where I sit in Platinum I have seen FB at well over half the games, BE at 6/7+ and Bhatia / Mittal at 2. Not to say they are not in the ground I just haven't seen them in the directors box.

I think people need to remember that Flav is the governer and nothing is going to change that.

Comment

To be fair Flavio is at every 1st and reserve game that he can watch, at race weekends he will be with Renault F1.

He watches more games then most of us to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              To be fair Flavio is at every 1st and reserve game that he can watch, at race weekends he will be with Renault F1.

He watches more games then most of us to be honest.

Well certainly more than a lot of know kit all's on this board

Comment

I've seen Amit at most home games and a number of away games (in with us proles too, not in the directors box). Not seen any evidence or even rumour that the Mittal's want to up their stake.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  I've seen Amit at most home games and a number of away games (in with us proles too, not in the directors box). Not seen any evidence or even rumour that the Mittal's want to up their stake.
                  Where do Amit sit at most home games then? Like W12_Ranger I sit next to the directors box and I've barely seen him at all. I've heard of him turning up at one away game and being in the crowd, which ones have you seen him at?

Comment

the Mittals made it clear they were investing 'as fans' rather than as businessmen....

They want a cushy seat to some boutique football with their mate Flav, they don't want to run the club

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                      the Mittals made it clear they were investing 'as fans' rather than as businessmen....

They want a cushy seat to some boutique football with their mate Flav, they don't want to run the club
                      investing as fans? they hadn't heard of us before flav asked them on board.do you think mittel became as rich as he is by letting other people look after his investments?.....no.
                      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Why do we get sad sad people alway's trying to stir thing's up?They obviously don't love QPR,so they can do one for all I care.....

Comment

I'd buy a couple.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                            investing as fans? they hadn't heard of us before flav asked them on board.do you think mittel became as rich as he is by letting other people look after his investments?.....no.
                            to put it into perspective:

The Mittals spent £30m on their daughter wedding....

The cash they've put in is a drop in the ocean to them
                            Last edited by Jamie; 19-04-2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

i could honestly see the mittels taking total control soon.
                              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                              X