It's a record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a record

First time in 48 years that the R's have lost the first 2 games of the season

In McClaren we trust!

On a serious note, I hope all of us that are/were very skeptical to this appointment are getting it completely wrong, and that McClaren turns out to be a shrwed appointment, with just the right mix of coaching and managerial abilities for a young team like ours.

If he does almost as well as Holloway I will be over the moon and I think he will have over achieved.

Big match tomorrow, as confidence is important!

Comment

If McClaren is not backed in this loan window I can see him jacking it in as how can he be expected to succeed with no help whatsoever from the board.

Comment

Lose our third league game and it will be a first time ever

Comment

But then we have 4/5 very winnable games after that

Comment

Wigan is a tough one as they have started well and scored 5 goals in two games.

Comment

Yay
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                If McClaren is not backed in this loan window I can see him jacking it in as how can he be expected to succeed with no help whatsoever from the board.
                I think the same,I wonder why he took the job,and I wonder why Holloway was really sacked

Comment

Rebel. Holloway was sacked because he knew how much #### the club was in and part of his pay off was to not speak about it. Look at the statement after the sacking, "we want a coach to take us forward" and the statement on the eve of the season a message that survival was the goal. Two completely different things!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Rebel. Holloway was sacked because he knew how much #### the club was in and part of his pay off was to not speak about it. Look at the statement after the sacking, "we want a coach to take us forward" and the statement on the eve of the season a message that survival was the goal. Two completely different things!
                    You could also read that statement as "we need a coach who knows what he's doing" to take us forward.

Comment

Working...
                    X