Posh game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
    Need to play our 1st team . Even then I think they could have to much for us . Peterborough will go up this season. Evans a top manager at that level reminds me of Warnock. . Bought some real young up and coming players in this season. Ivan Toney from Newcastle . There captain & midfielder woodyard who they bought off lincoin . Ohara from Dundee whos also a cm. Cummings from forest and godden who was sticking them in for Stevenage last season. And I reckon there next big money spinner will be dembele who they signed from Grimsby. The lad will wake a few scouts up this season. I’m going tonight with my kids but reckon away win.
    Spot on with summary, my lads a posh st holder, they got some quality from lower league as they always do. Ohara 6ft4 cm scores goals they could give us a proper spanking as they are a big side and Dembele got more tricks than Paul Daniels by all accounts. pi$$es me off they flog one bloke for 6m who cost 350k a year ago and rebuild a whole side for Evans TF ought to call mcanthony for a few tips on strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Spot on with summary, my lads a posh st holder, they got some quality from lower league as they always do. Ohara 6ft4 cm scores goals they could give us a proper spanking as they are a big side and Dembele got more tricks than Paul Daniels by all accounts. pi$$es me off they flog one bloke for 6m who cost 350k a year ago and rebuild a whole side for Evans TF ought to call mcanthony for a few tips on strategy.
      Can we nick their scouts and do a swap, 2 for 1? Posh chief scout to Rangers and Evil Les and Gary Penrice go the other way?

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Can we nick their scouts and do a swap, 2 for 1? Posh chief scout to Rangers and Evil Les and Gary Penrice go the other way?
        You gotta question why we still have penrice, did well to get freeman to his credit. but overall decisions in business come from the top TF has made a pigs ear of it. for all his critics Barry Fry gets top dollar for his players as a DOF something Les could learn from.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

You gotta question why we still have penrice, did well to get freeman to his credit. but overall decisions in business come from the top TF has made a pigs ear of it. for all his critics Barry Fry gets top dollar for his players as a DOF something Les could learn from.
          Didn't 'Ollo get Freeman from Brizzle with his connections down then neck of the woods?

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Didn't 'Ollo get Freeman from Brizzle with his connections down then neck of the woods?
            im sure Penrice sorted this one out. Either way im not convinced we got any one lined up, after losing so many in close season then Hoos coming out we going to do it loan market id of made a effort to have at least got one in for tonight. we've seen to frequent we can lose 6 in a row with a stronger squad than we got now imo.

Comment

If we so skint as a club I don't know why they bother with cups,I mean they have to open 2 stands,pay few gobby stewards wages. Electric water dibble etc a to see us humiliated as usual.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                If we so skint as a club I don't know why they bother with cups,I mean they have to open 2 stands,pay few gobby stewards wages. Electric water dibble etc a to see us humiliated as usual.
                i believe you ned special circumstances not to play in cups, being shite in them isn't one of them

Comment

Working...
                X