Posh game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldR View Post

i don't think they should be the first choice - I was never a fan of Mass and am developing an irrational dislike of him - but if McClaren has decided that that's the way its going to be then they need to be given game-time together.

The club need to show an interest in having a cup run this year. We need the cliched away match at Old Trafford in both cups!
    Yeah, I've argued about Mass with my mate ever since we got him.

Comment

well if fgactomondo is returning then the new y block will be singing FACTO FACTO MONDO im going to be given a lift in factos gold coloured convertable bentley registration plate OPR FACT its really good being a multi millionaire,so thats it guys will meet up in the usual pubs and have a great time look out for eze getting a hatrick this kid is the new stan bowles
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Goss is still injured. It will be the normal changes of 1st team squad who haven't really played. Expect to see people like Lumley, Cousins, Baptiste, Manning, Chair, Washington ,Pav and Oteh.
        Unless you have a great big pillar in your way.

Comment

think posh scored 4 goals way on saturday , think they'll give us a game

Comment

Boss says he aint gonna make too many rotations as we need a win under our belt for a booster.

Lum, Baptise, Hall, Cousins, Wash, and Woz I think will turn out.

Comment

He has said a max of 4 changes so I think he is going for it.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                He has said a max of 4 changes so I think he is going for it.
                We have no choice but to do so.

That said, if we lose with a strong squad tonight....

Comment

Need to play our 1st team . Even then I think they could have to much for us . Peterborough will go up this season. Evans a top manager at that level reminds me of Warnock. . Bought some real young up and coming players in this season. Ivan Toney from Newcastle . There captain & midfielder woodyard who they bought off lincoin . Ohara from Dundee whos also a cm. Cummings from forest and godden who was sticking them in for Stevenage last season. And I reckon there next big money spinner will be dembele who they signed from Grimsby. The lad will wake a few scouts up this season. I’m going tonight with my kids but reckon away win.

Comment

im going for a 4-0 win for qpr and its going to be a hatrick for the new stan bowles you look out for me and factomondo in x block we are standing up all through the game singing loud songs all very crude
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

We have no choice but to do so.

That said, if we lose with a strong squad tonight....
                      I can see it happening, as confidence must be low in the squad after 2 defeats. Would like to see us have a go at them and go 2 up front with width either side in MF. Even if we do lose tonight, will the board or hierarchy actually give 2 hoots? I know it's not a league game, so the importance is not quite as high, but wins breed confidence and this is an opportunity to take into the next league game on Sat.

Hope Wszolek gets a start, and maybe Hall aswell. But really the squad issues should have been addressed over the Summer. Should never have released Robinson and Onuoha without suitable replacements. Yes Leistner has been brought in and done well so far, but Lynch is simply not good enough. He loses concentration, is reckless in the tackle and worse of all, when Mclaren wants us to play football along the deck from the back, why is he still hoofing the ball 50/60 yards long up field?

Really hope I'm wrong and we win tonight, but this competition has been a bit of a jinx for us for God knows how many seasons now?

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

I can see it happening, as confidence must be low in the squad after 2 defeats. Would like to see us have a go at them and go 2 up front with width either side in MF. Even if we do lose tonight, will the board or hierarchy actually give 2 hoots? I know it's not a league game, so the importance is not quite as high, but wins breed confidence and this is an opportunity to take into the next league game on Sat.

Hope Wszolek gets a start, and maybe Hall aswell. But really the squad issues should have been addressed over the Summer. Should never have released Robinson and Onuoha without suitable replacements. Yes Leistner has been brought in and done well so far, but Lynch is simply not good enough. He loses concentration, is reckless in the tackle and worse of all, when Mclaren wants us to play football along the deck from the back, why is he still hoofing the ball 50/60 yards long up field?

Really hope I'm wrong and we win tonight, but this competition has been a bit of a jinx for us for God knows how many seasons now?
                        2008-09 was the last time we got to the 4th round...

Comment

i don't think they should be the first choice - I was never a fan of Mass and am developing an irrational dislike of him - but if McClaren has decided that that's the way its going to be then they need to be given game-time together.

The club need to show an interest in having a cup run this year. We need the cliched away match at Old Trafford in both cups!
                          Me neither Old ! I think the club should have been looking to cash in on him this summer if there was a decent offer to look for a player that could lead the line imo we are lacking there or a centre half

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Me neither Old ! I think the club should have been looking to cash in on him this summer if there was a decent offer to look for a player that could lead the line imo we are lacking there or a centre half
                            We should have accepted the Barcelona offer...

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              Rip off merchants...won't pay more than a bullseye
                              Got to be worth that if only to see Steve Evans attempting to keep his trousers up.

Comment

Bought a ticket but can't make it tonight. I hate missing home games, even if it is a cup game! Feels odd not to be there. I hope we get a result and draw a big team in the next round!

Comment

Working...
                                X