X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge Return?

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...n-story-120818

Wouldn't be a bad signing in my opinion

Nicks a goal and has pace. Will do for me.

Comment

I’m sold

Comment

Good player but don't want him taking the place of Smyth or BOS. Would have to agree to be a squad player.

Comment

Not a position we need anyone for at the moment. Prioritys are CD, RB and CF.

Comment

Yes, please. Better than BOS and Smyth.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Yes, please. Better than BOS and Smyth.
              So, the club has changed its policy of developing our own players after two games then? Lets get CB and CFs sorted on loans first. What do we do, get linked with a keeper and winger. Lets bring in more midfielders while we're at it. Only at the rangers!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Good player but don't want him taking the place of Smyth or BOS. Would have to agree to be a squad player.
                If by taking their place it gives us a better chance of getting out of the mess we seem to be in then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

So, the club has changed its policy of developing our own players after two games then? Lets get CB and CFs sorted on loans first. What do we do, get linked with a keeper and winger. Lets bring in more midfielders while we're at it. Only at the rangers!
                  I'm pretty sure he hasn't joined yet.

Comment

Not the case at all though, is it? And I'm pretty sure that everyone has said experience is what we need to help out the young players, is that not what Routledge would bring? If Smyth and BOS are going to learn from someone I think Routledge would be a top signing on loan.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

a complete waste of space we need players that can score twenty goals a season this player was real class in his day but right now he just dosnt have any more than 4 goals a season why buy another loser we desperately need goals goals and more goals,this player is a joke once more maclaren proves he cant buy a player we need to get ollie back and quick
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Do you not feel what we really lack is some experience to blend with youth?

Comment

Wsolek
                          Shodipo
                          Smyth
                          BOS

All good capable players so why on earth do we need another ?

Would rather bring in loans where we don't have a quality - up front

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

If by taking their place it gives us a better chance of getting out of the mess we seem to be in then so be it.
                            We lost the first 2 games. How about not panicking and giving the young lads a good run of games? We have Pavel too. Priority should be defence and attack.

Comment

We need a good blend of youth and experience and routledge at championship level would be a very good signing for most mid table teams.

Eze, Smyth, or Samuel will more than likely have spells in the season when there form dips due to experience or might get injured. Routledge imo would warrant a starting place but maybe if we are looking at bringing both Hemed and Wells in we might change shape.

imagine all of a sudden we have Hemed and Wells up top with someone like Wayne feeding them. That makes us a total different team and I can’t see why people would be put of by this. The young lads will still get plenty of opportunities.

I imagine the Swansea Rb we are linked with would also have a good understanding of playing with Routeledge!!
                              Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 12-08-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X