Good News On Its Way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Demoted 3 divisions so the happy clappers can get their QPR back? #orgasmic #croydon
    #Whats Croydon got to do with it ? my home town , or am i being slow ????
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

It's about Croydoncaptainjack because he's not moaning and bitching he's being labelled as a happy clapper

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        It's about Croydoncaptainjack because he's not moaning and bitching he's being labelled as a happy clapper
        Yes mate. There is no middle ground apparently. If you don't agree with their view that the club is being run badly you are a happy clapper. They are obviously missing Pinkie eh

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          But its ok for him you westy etc to "moan & bitch" when i or others have a different view of
          how we think the club have performed thus far....

Just pipe down flipper and eat yer mackerel

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Yes mate. There is no middle ground apparently. If you don't agree with their view that the club is being run badly you are a happy clapper. They are obviously missing Pinkie eh
            Who doesn't tolerate an opposing view?.....You're the one with yer fiancee moaning at my views

Comment

Not sure what I’ve said to have name drawn in???

Comment

Who doesn't tolerate an opposing view?.....You're the one with yer fiancee moaning at my views

Well there is the difference Dave. I can tolerate an opposing view whereas you have to resort to childish name calling like 'happy clapper' and seal gifs.

Comment

Well there is the difference Dave. I can tolerate an opposing view whereas you have to resort to childish name calling like 'happy clapper' and seal gifs.
                  Oh the irony.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

But its ok for him you westy etc to "moan & bitch" when i or others have a different view of
                    how we think the club have performed thus far....

Just pipe down flipper and eat yer mackerel
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Oh the irony.
                      #whatirony

Comment

Yeah that's right no name calling and complete tolerance from you angel

"I wouldn't rise to it Ginger

#tonystalker
                        #howmanymoaningthreadscanIstart"

Comment

Yeah that's right no name calling and complete tolerance from you angel

"I wouldn't rise to it Ginger

#tonystalker
                          #howmanymoaningthreadscanIstart"
                          #faircop

Comment

I've never seen you be critical about anything the club does, always positive, so if you don't fit in the 'happy clapper' camp then im not sure who does

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

I've never seen you be critical about anything the club does, always positive, so if you don't fit in the 'happy clapper' camp then im not sure who does
                              I agree that my default position is positive mate but I don't do it to be argumentative, that is just my nature.
                              I have been wrong to be positive on many occasions but I do think the club has been doing a decent job (in the circumstances) for the last couple of years.
                              And I would also add that as I said on the match thread on Saturday, it is going to be a long hard season of we do not get a decent CB and striker in.

Comment

Would have Croy down as one of the most fair minded posters on board and I say that having been striped by him few times in the past.

Not a happy clapper just realistic

Comment

Working...
                                X