No announcement yet.

Penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that ref ought to be given the red card , how he came to a penalty is beyond me. just watched it on efl show it get's worse every time , mcgoldrick never even appealed for a penalty ... absolute joke

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Did we really deserve to win? Apart from Eze what did we have? Lots of hard work to do.
      Whether we deserved to win or not is irrelevant. It was never a penalty, just seen it again on Quest, some good observations by Olly. The reaction of their manager looks total embarrassment

Comment

Decisions turn games and that penalty decision was disgraceful. Some decisions inspire but that seemed to drain us. Normally you can see why they have been given but i honestly cant see what the ref has seen there and it needs looking at by the EFL.

Comment

The ref should get a 3 match ban as he was #### poor throughout and the penalty capped off the shocker he had. Lynch is in front of McGoldrick leaning back so I do not know how he could foul him or what it could have been given for. Love to hear what he gave the pen for.

Comment

it was a coming together , nothing more

Comment

Never a penalty in a million years, ref was a total #### all game long, must've been on a bung or something. https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlig...ield-united-2/

Comment

after watching the highlights i'm livid at both their 1st and 2nd goal. we at least deserved a point but the ref was awful all game

Comment

For those that say we didn’t deserve to win - we had 14 shots to their 8. One was offside and another was a dodgy penalty.

on another day Eze would have got a hatrick. Thank god we signed him to a 3 year deal.

Comment

Having watched the highlights, we were robbed. I still think it was an awful performance but neither of their goals should have stood.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If those 2 goals were scored against a top 6 Premier team Sky would be all over it, with Dermot Gallagher trying to justify the Ref’s decisions

Comment

Reminded me of that pen villa got at the same end in the prem a few years back.

Comment

Was right in line with it in B block SAR and literally every single fan said wtf.

I actially thought he’d given a foul to us.

Abysmal decision.

Comment

Jesus, just seen the highlights. What tf did the ref see there?

Comment

We should ask the league to get the referee to explain the decision.

Comment

We need VAR pronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X