No announcement yet.

Penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a hint of a push just before the coming together but nothing major.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      that ref ought to be given the red card , how he came to a penalty is beyond me. just watched it on efl show it get's worse every time , mcgoldrick never even appealed for a penalty ... absolute joke
      I have seen it over and over again and it was never even a foul. If you look at McGoldrick's expression it looks as if he wants to laugh.

It definitely cost QPR a point and perhaps even going on to win it.

The ref should be banned for 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        Reminded me of that pen villa got at the same end in the prem a few years back.
        Yes and Michael Oliver turned down two pens for blatant handballs too.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          For those that say we didn’t deserve to win - we had 14 shots to their 8. One was offside and another was a dodgy penalty.

on another day Eze would have got a hatrick. Thank god we signed him to a 3 year deal.
          Eze was taking some excellent shots. These weren't hit and hope shots, these were very good shots created that forced very good saves in general. The one that went just wide of the post would have been a brilliant goal. We definitely deserved more than we got but we were kind of dire in that second half if I'm being honest, not that I think Sheff Utd were much better.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Thought Sheffield United totally dominated our midfield in the first half to embarrasing proportions as we looked like the away side but it took an offside goal and a very poor decision for a penalty to win that game.

1-1 would have been a fair result IMO after a better display from us.

Comment

Working...
            X