Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    . Calm down ffs.
    I'm perfectly calm because I don't have an unrealistic set of expectations. I've known for a long time that under Uncle's administration it was highly likely that we'd find ourselves exactly where we are.

But that does not necessarily mean we're all doomed. Nor does it mean, as you said, that our season starts on 1st Sept. If you really believe that, it is pretty much tantamount to lying down in the intervening period.....

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

I'm perfectly calm because I don't have an unrealistic set of expectations. I've known for a long time that under Uncle's administration it was highly likely that we'd find ourselves exactly where we are.

But that does not necessarily mean we're all doomed. Nor does it mean, as you said, that our season starts on 1st Sept. If you really believe that, it is pretty much tantamount to lying down in the intervening period.....
      If thats your interpretation of my comments then kudos to you. Time for me to get off the sofa and have a big yawn.

Comment

Watched the highlights and looks like we were a lot better than the. Opening day.

No manager can plan for the poor decisions made by a referee. He gave that game to Sheff UTd and that’s are luck right now.

Three if our youngsters played well in Smyth, Eze and Kakay and Leinster looks solid as well.

I think Luongo needs more games and has a World Cup hangover and Freeman might be stropping about the move.
        Whether it’s right or wrong I imagine the midfield three don’t 100% believe we can finish teams off at the money with our striking options. That will effect their decision making and natural game.

I think the players need a lift just like us at fans. Not a great start and I think will get harder before we start to pick up.

However I think the board are going to pull out some decent signings through the loan market and IF we sign Hemed, Wells, Routledge, Rangel, another CB and get Hall and Goss back fit, added to the mix of the young talent we have then I think we can really push on from September.

Am I right in thinking after the next two games our fixture list is against more of the teams we will expect to pick up points against.

im still optimistic we will be ok this year if we can get some good loans in.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Watched the highlights and looks like we were a lot better than the. Opening day.

No manager can plan for the poor decisions made by a referee. He gave that game to Sheff UTd and that’s are luck right now.

Three if our youngsters played well in Smyth, Eze and Kakay and Leinster looks solid as well.

I think Luongo needs more games and has a World Cup hangover and Freeman might be stropping about the move.
          Whether it’s right or wrong I imagine the midfield three don’t 100% believe we can finish teams off at the money with our striking options. That will effect their decision making and natural game.

I think the players need a lift just like us at fans. Not a great start and I think will get harder before we start to pick up.

However I think the board are going to pull out some decent signings through the loan market and IF we sign Hemed, Wells, Routledge, Rangel, another CB and get Hall and Goss back fit, added to the mix of the young talent we have then I think we can really push on from September.

Am I right in thinking after the next two games our fixture list is against more of the teams we will expect to pick up points against.

im still optimistic we will be ok this year if we can get some good loans in.
          "Funny" thing is that after we scored we looked like we didn`t bother anymore. Or, alternatively, it might be that we panicked when they used their strength in midfield and attack. It`s not easy to tell, . But. however, it`s great to see that we are very good when we peak!!
          Last edited by Shania; 13-08-2018, 05:25 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Nobody on this site with any nouse should want qpr to fail, we apparently go no cash TF looks like he's going id rather cut the garbage and concentrate on what really is needed a striker should of been sorted before now we desperately needed one last season CW aint going to become Pele with any amount of training. the club may have made tough decisions but tougher ones are still to made imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
              lost 1-0 away to a decent side and 2-1 at home to a team expected to do well.
              one offside goal and a shiite pen decision cost us a win. In fact I enjoyed watching a young team actually try to play from the back.

qpr never going to get out this rut with fans like ours destroying players confidence. In fact it’s the supporters that make me not enjoy going as much any more, not the football. Keep working on the possession side and bring in some experience and we will be ok
              As opposed to just pathetic .......free speech fascist

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Is that a hangover from sitting on a bench 3 times ?

Comment

Adel was a loan to start

Comment

So it’s the Fans fault? Wow.

youre telling me the #### show for the last 6-7 years is the fans fault? All the two bob board members, DOFs, players, Hangers on and free loaders.. none of this is there fault. It’s the fans. Wake up.

the fans will be here a lot longer than your uncle Tony and the great Les Ferdinand.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                      So it’s the Fans fault? Wow.

youre telling me the #### show for the last 6-7 years is the fans fault? All the two bob board members, DOFs, players, Hangers on and free loaders.. none of this is there fault. It’s the fans. Wake up.

the fans will be here a lot longer than your uncle Tony and the great Les Ferdinand.
                      No I think the fans who demanded that IH was out of his depth and we needed to change manager, are now saying that fans should always support a manager and make no demands. At least both sides are in full agreement that it is our fans who are at fault

Comment

I for one am not saying to always support a manager and make no demands at all. Just give the guy a chance. He may well see from competitive games a reason to change his formation or who he trusts to get a job done but this won't come overnight which is why i think the change should have been made just after the Forest game last season to give SM a better chance to see the players in REAL games and this would have given him a better judgement on the start of this season as we all know friendly games are not much of a learning curve.

Comment

I think that SM will come good. I'm just frustrated at the way the fans were misled when IH was sacked and I'm taking it out on a message board. I really did think I was over it, until Les' message the day before the season started. I think that we'll be ok, but we do make it tough on fans at times!

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                            I think that SM will come good. I'm just frustrated at the way the fans were misled when IH was sacked and I'm taking it out on a message board. I really did think I was over it, until Les' message the day before the season started. I think that we'll be ok, but we do make it tough on fans at times!
                            That message did kind of surprise or shock me a bit also. Not sure it was good timing.. We have to move on though...

QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Les has been around the master ########ter in Fernandes too long.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                                So it’s the Fans fault?
                                Not their fault, but a loud Twittering minority of them certainly don't help matters!

Comment

Working...
                                X