Pathetic overreaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic overreaction

lost 1-0 away to a decent side and 2-1 at home to a team expected to do well.
    one offside goal and a shiite pen decision cost us a win. In fact I enjoyed watching a young team actually try to play from the back.

qpr never going to get out this rut with fans like ours destroying players confidence. In fact it’s the supporters that make me not enjoy going as much any more, not the football. Keep working on the possession side and bring in some experience and we will be ok

Let's hope so mate.

Comment

4 loanees and we will be ok. 1 keeper, 2 defenders and a pacy forward who runs off the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        4 loanees and we will be ok. 1 keeper, 2 defenders and a pacy forward who runs off the ball.
        I'd take 4 loonies as things stand.

Comment

goonies-the-goonies-32874197-933-719.jpg how about 4 goonies?
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
            lost 1-0 away to a decent side and 2-1 at home to a team expected to do well.
            one offside goal and a shiite pen decision cost us a win. In fact I enjoyed watching a young team actually try to play from the back.

qpr never going to get out this rut with fans like ours destroying players confidence. In fact it’s the supporters that make me not enjoy going as much any more, not the football. Keep working on the possession side and bring in some experience and we will be ok

Agree with you 100%. Some of our lot are an absolute disgrace. Pathetic support. 2 games and chuck the towel in although i suspect there were quite a few who had given up before a ball had been kicked. For all of social medias good points its certainly attracts some proper clowns and i have to say i enjoyed supporting rangers a lot more without it. Honestly some of the #### ive read this last week has made my #### boil. COYRS

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Agree with you 100%. Some of our lot are an absolute disgrace. Pathetic support. 2 games and chuck the towel in although i suspect there were quite a few who had given up before a ball had been kicked. For all of social medias good points its certainly attracts some proper clowns and i have to say i enjoyed supporting rangers a lot more without it. Honestly some of the #### ive read this last week has made my #### boil. COYRS
              Trouble is, it’s hard to ignore them. I thought we played well today for what it’s Worth.

Comment

Thought 1st half was good but so glaringly obvious that we are in desperate need of a centre forward wirh movement.

Comment

Thought 1st half was good but so glaringly obvious that we are in desperate need of a centre forward wirh movement.
                  If only it were that simple.

Comment

Cricket. We have people who are getting paid to find those kind of players.

Comment

(Almost) everyone here wants QPR to do well. Enough of the hits on fans who have critiques to offer. It doesn't mean we love QPR less, but want for them more. IMHO, the team is slowly heading in the right direction; and I like the organization that McLaren brings to the team as we try to move to the next level. With that said, we clearly need personnel we don't already have. In a perfect world, we would get via loan a center back, left back, and pacy forward. Believe we are fairly weak in goal as well, but would move on other fronts first. We have an emerging star in Eze, potential with Smyth and Chair, and seasoned experience with Leistner, Freeman and others. Think we will survive relegation this year with a team playing better ball than we've seen in a few years, then build toward a challenge for promotion next year.

Comment

The board need to back the manager in the next 2 and a bit weeks as it could influence the future of this great football club.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

There's a big difference in acknowledging that we are a weakened squad who will struggle but supporting/encouraging us at every match you attend compared to thinking we're operating below where we should be and throwing a stroppy, hissy fit when your own, ridiculous expectations are not met.

We are in for a tough, tough season at the end of which relegation is a strong possibility. It is not pessimistic to admit this and not defeatist either. If you acknowledge we are in for such a season you turn up at matches encouraging the players.

The problem is people who think we're fine and have a squad capable of potentially winning the division. They cannot see that they are the biggest problem we have beyond FFP.

Recognising the situation we are in will ensure matches are played in a positive atmosphere and backdrop which could inspire the players and ensure we don't get relegated.

Comment

The board need to back the manager in the next 2 and a bit weeks as it could influence the future of this great football club.
                            There's very little money to spend.

If we get loanees they will be more than likely foreign who you have never heard of or unproven youngsters.

Comment

We have a d.o.f and scouts who should know who is who when it comes to young talent especially at Arsenal and Chelsea as they both loan out decent young talent.

Comment

Working...
                              X