Clear All

• When all fit

Lumley
    Furlong leistner Hall bidwell
    BOS Goss scowen Freeman
    Smyth Wszolek

Hall a big 'when fit'

Comment

Bring Eze in behind Smyth some games and rotate wszolek, BOS & Freeman as well

Comment

Eze is the only player that could play premier league. The lad is class and should start every game. He’s got skill, pace and now he looks strong with the ball. Build team around him.

Comment

Would love to James and agree with you. Sad part is we never buy anyone so cannot build a team around him with what we have.

Comment

Not sure that’s true. I think Ingram will be ok. Leinster to me is a good centr back, just needs someone decent alongside him. Bidwell as a full back (not wing back) is good enough for this league. Kakay and Furlong also shown to be more than good enough. We need support in midfield for Freeman. I’d stick with Scowen and get someone in for Luongo. Then a striker plus Pav with eze and I think we have a team. Lots of ifs but we’re not too far away

Comment

James. Ingram is awful with his feet as he should be passing the ball to Leon Clarke in the first half.

Comment

Let’s give him a few games first. I don’t recall Smithies being blinding in first games

Comment

You cannot compare James. You base the opinion on what you see and today he was awful with the ball at his feet. He did make a good save in the 2nd half which ahould help him.

Comment

When all fit we'll still be bottom half.

Comment

I want to base it on a few more games. He did not inspire confidence but he wasn’t the reason we lost either

Comment

No way was he the reason but they should get him on the training pitch and concentrate on using his feet.

Comment

We live in strange times, judging a keeper on his ball skills. He pulled off some good saves and looked confident. Recovered well from one bad pass. The defence has been drilled to play the ball out, so there’s a collective responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            When all fit we'll still be bottom half.
                            Bottom 6 for most of the season

Comment

The squad was weekend during the summer and for me it needs 3-4 new players in on loan in the next 2 weeks.

Rangel seems to be on his way on free, but am not sure he is what is needed tbh given the lack of funding available within the FFP rules. A CB and a striker who can move around and score are priorities.

Without these the squad will struggle to get out of the bottom 6.

Comment

Working...
                              X