Scowen or Mass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scowen or Mass

Won’t be popular but one of them needs to sit on the bench. Two players who do the same holding role.

One needs to be dropped to make way for another option upfront, one up top was pants last season and it will be pants this season

for me Scowen needs sit on bench

Scowen is a decent player and had a good game today. He’s always looking for the ball, he reads danger like when they played a long ball Lynch headed it straight to an unmarked Sheff player who brought down and scowen flew over and intercepted.

Luongo has to sit out if any of them. We need a mobile striker SMYTH played as a striker with Goss in the middle and Hall back ASAP to play instead of useless Lynch!!!

Comment

Mass was embarrassing at times tiday.

I'd drop him. The efforts we went to to facilitate his World Cup and the ####er can't be bothered to put in a shift...

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

I'd drop him. The efforts we went to to facilitate his World Cup and the ####er can't be bothered to put in a shift...
        Don´t be silly. He is the best midfielder in the league. Club must have turned down hundreds of multimillion bids from top clubs to keep him here.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

He was awful today as was Scowen was last week .

I would probably bench Luongo as he didn't do much last week either.

I hope that loans can be brought in but in the meantime go 442 and bring in Wyzsolek on the right wing.

Ingram out and Lumley in.

Comment

Both were below par today but of the two Scowen was better.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Luongo looks like he is carrying a bit of weight and looks sluggish and thought the same against union berlin 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Don’t need them both one needs to be dropped and another striker up top replacing them. Two holding is a luxury

Comment

This is an interesting post. Love Scowen’s grit, and currently missing Luongo’s best. Believe Eze and Freeman are our playmakers versus Mass. Suggest we rotate Mass and Cousins and my emerging young favorite Chair. Pavel should also be some part of this mix.

Comment

What we r missing is speed on the left side (Bidwell), seasoning in goal (Ingram), and consistency in the defensive center (Lynch).

Comment

I've felt for a long time drop luongo or scowen. What's even more worrying is a severe lack of quality. Mark my words Peterborough's midfielder O'Hara is quality they could embarrass us Tues night given were shite in cups. If tf is going I hope to god something gotta come in on loan or we buggered imo

Comment

I would give Cousins a go in centre mid to give us energy and Pawel up top down the middle. Will liven the build up play up for sure.

Comment

We need some width and decent crossing. No good keep slagging Sylla or Smith when they always have their backs to the goal expected to field humps from Lynch, and are isolated. Put it in the box for them to run in on. Only two games but I would have thought McLaren, with a pre-season, should have changed a few basics from last season. No real change so far.

Comment

Spot on West. Luongo for me but I have never rated him.

Comment

if one has to go it's mass for me did nothing today , was off the pace , lethargic . at times utd looked so much fitter than us all over the park

Comment

Working...
                              X