Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too early to bring back Holloway, but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Ollie like SMC keeps playing the three of Freeman, Luongo and Scowen when it doesn't f acking work. And playing one up which doesn't f acking work. Especially when that player is the empty shirt with the number 40. FFS. Children in the team. Boys against men. As my pal says. Play Smith and Symth up front in a 442. For Christ's sake. And play only two of Freeman, Luongo and Scowen. I don't care which f acking two. Brain dead selection today and last week. No urgency. Little speed. Chewed up and spat out by Sheffield.

Cant that f acking keeper kick the ball?? The pyramids were built quicker than we built from the back today. If you can call it building.....

Comment

Potential to be classic thread

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

How the hell do you know. We've only had 1 game at home.
        1 win in 12 championship games, thata a good clue

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Innit lol

Comment

How`s your`e new by far superior coach doing mate? what a classic thread, old holloway certainly would`nt of had us starting so poor like this & without a fight thats for sure.

Comment

None of the games are winnable as our team is shite

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                Time will tell, I thought Ollie should have been kept on but was pleased with the SM appointment, I didn't see the match today, it doesn't sound good by most accounts, She Utd at home should be winnable!
                I think Sheff Utd at home is a good benchmark match. I am not one for knee jerk reactions but it looks like being a long old season if these two performances are any indication. We weren't at them enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  Olly got us points at home, 41, mclaren wont rwach that figure, so yes olly back please
                  Shane he could not away

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

I think Sheff Utd at home is a good benchmark match. I am not one for knee jerk reactions but it looks like being a long old season if these two performances are any indication. We weren't at them enough.

Totally agree & in both games we sat off the opposition, no sense of urgency or passing with pace, easy fodder for both teams.

Comment

Can't believe people are defending Holloway after the shower of sh1t he gave us last season with all but a couple screaming for his head but are now going back on their words. Only on here ffs

Comment

Shane he could not away
                        But he got enough points to see us through, mclaren had a superior derby side lost 10 on the bounce all about opinion

Comment

The wonders of technology eh. We can all churn out nonsensical over -reaction about a subject that we think we know everything about, but actually know next to nothing and get wound up when people disagree. In the old days you just moaned to your mates at the game, down the pub, your dad and, if they are unlucky, your better half. Then you enjoyed Saturday night. There was always the infamous “ bloke down the pub “ who professed certain knowledge of any topic. Seems to me it’s a role a lot of our fans crave and social networking gives them the chance. Mines a pint if you’re buying.

Comment

McClaren aint no football manager,he is just a half decent coach on the training ground where players are playing around cones etc. when it comes to in game management he is lost......been out thought both games so far. I was no big fan of Holloway,never wanted him back but at least he can motivate a team to make up for his shortcomings.....something the wally certainly can't.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                              McClaren aint no football manager,he is just a half decent coach on the training ground where players are playing around cones etc. when it comes to in game management he is lost......been out thought both games so far. I was no big fan of Holloway,never wanted him back but at least he can motivate a team to make up for his shortcomings.....something the wally certainly can't.
                              Spot on

Comment

Just got in and read this crap ! For what we've got I thought we played quite well certainly good enough to have got something , but what the the game did indicate was the dire need for more fire power , so yep we will play well and get nothing unless the manager gets some help for the loan mkt
                                Last edited by dogsrrs; 11-08-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X