Good to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

At our recent fan site meeting with SM he said his preferred formations are 4231 or 433 depending on oppo, so doubt we'll be seeing 442 anytime soon mate. 433 would probably be an improvement though.
    A deeply troubling pronouncement seeing as the players available are fundementally unsuited to 4-2-3-1.

I'm afraid the same criticism that was applied to Ollie must be applied to S.Mac, ie ignoring lesson one in the managerial how to manual.

1) Set up according to playing strengths.

We need to be playing 4-4-2 at home. Many have accurately explained on here many times over the sound rationale for this.

For all his coaching skills. there remains a suspicion that S.Mac's flaw is a lack of tactical flexibility and imagination. Let's hope it proves unfounded.

Comment

4-4-2 is the way we should play. And I have said it for ages.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Holloway was bumped off because as a club despite what everyone thinks were trying to move forward. He sailed the ship through some stormy waters and for that I thank him but we basically gave up on gaining points away from loftus road, suffered erratic and baffling team selections and had to listen to the same old tired excuses from all those years ago. It took him over half a season to realise playing 3 at the back hindered us massively and every time someone, usually the younguns, played a blinder he’d drop them. There’s a reason he was bombed out of millwall and there’s a reason he’d been a sky pundit for years.
        yeah way to move forward let your best players leave and sign no one......club ain't gone forward at all

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Agreed Stan.
          If we are bottom 3come October, the I will be first on here to shout for his head,. Until then it's steve Mcclarens blue and white army
          Hits, if you were to shout for SM's head at the BEGINNING of October, you'd be far from the first!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

yeah way to move forward let your best players leave and sign no one......club ain't gone forward at all
            Hang on hang on best players?? Really?? Perch- slated on here the majority of last season, nedum-effectionatly called nervous-clubs beating down his door at the moment aren’t they. Robbo-on premier league money(we can’t afford that any more and he didn’t accept a decent offer from us) granted he’s a loss but if he doesn’t want to be here?? Smithies-chance to play premier league football, clause in his contract and we’ve trebbled our money. Of those let go/left etc who would you have kept? Oh Jesus I forgot mackie he must have been one of our best players last season absolute goal machine that he is. Dave they are not our best players bar smithies at a push Robinson. We held onto and tied down our best players. And if you read what I said I said were trying to move forward. Trying. Let’s see where we are come August the 31st before we wave the white flag

Comment

Working...
            X