No announcement yet.

Good to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw, how long have you been away from this board. soon as the final whistle blows, you pop this little beauty of a thread back up.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hitman for once i completely agree with you. Good couple of posts

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post

people are ignoring the fact mclaren lost 11 of last 12 fixtures played,
        No they aren’t, they just don’t give a $hit about derby.

Comment

Nice posts, Hits. But can someone for the love of God please tell Steve to play 442, two of Scowen, Freeman and Luongo, abd Smyth with Smith up front.

Comment

For all the Holloway lovers out there , 6 defeats from first 7 games and that win Norwich got a man sent off after 10 seconds

just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

How the hell you were ever a mod i will never know.
              You were always the most self serving, egotistical, prat i have ever bumped into on a rangers messageboard, errrrrrr make that the second most, qprmark on the report site takes that accolade.

Anyway, we can and should back this manager. he has been given nothing to spend whatsoever. the board are not helping him so its up to us.

As for your god hollowknob, he was given a transfer budget which he spunked on signing 4 wingers, only to play wingback formation for 3/4 of the season.

says it all about the muppet.
              What has mod got to do with it with it, my opinion is always going to be mine, not changing for you or anyone else.
              At 52 i have seen the good and bad, so ill always say what i see
              So i suggest you dont read my muggy posts incase they upset you too much.
              As for ego and pratt, ever read your shlt after posting it,
              ​​
              ​​​​​​

​​​​​​

Comment

What we are witnessing is Tony Fernandes's summer spree coming back to biting us on the ####. No manager can do anything without a bit of backing from the board. McClaren has his work cut out with the tools he has at his disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  What we are witnessing is Tony Fernandes's summer spree coming back to biting us on the ####. No manager can do anything without a bit of backing from the board. McClaren has his work cut out with the tools he has at his disposal.
                  I agree with no manager can do anything, but mclaren is a coach

Comment

I agree with that but Coach or manager need help from above. What has he had his best player sold and not the price of a can of coke given to reinvest in the first team.

Comment

I agree with that but Coach or manager need help from above. What has he had his best player sold and not the price of a can of coke given to reinvest in the first team.
                      He said qpr were the perfect fit, so he knew what he was up against, also was announced we are trying to avoid relegation, not push on, so why shouldnt some feel beaten already.

Comment

That is the question did he really know had bad things were? Sorry but cannot pan McClaren when all he has been given is 1 free transfer.

Comment

That is the question did he really know had bad things were? Sorry but cannot pan McClaren when all he has been given is 1 free transfer.
                          This, you can only judge him if/when he gets his desired loans in.

holloway had 3 transfer windows and signed numerous players and in that time, his highest finish was 16th.

with a weaker squad now, of course it is going to be a major struggle. only replacing 1 of 4 starting players is a suicide mission from the board and dof.

let Mc get his loans in first, give him 6 or 7 games from then.

really enjoyed seeing the team trying to play the ball out from the back today, it will take a while for them to master that style of play as for the past two years they were playing puntball.

Some promising signs even ithough the manager is hamstrung by the board.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Said it on another thread we are paying for Hughes, Joorabchin and Fernandes 11 players in the summer of 2012. I would ask everyone to look at those signings guest the wages and see what we got back on them. I will not coat off McClaren as first half we did ok and 2nd half they just knew more than us in how to see the game out.

Comment

When he loses 10 in a row, we can talk

Comment

I feel sorry for Steve Maclaren. I thought Holloway had done ok last year and managed to achieve what he was asked to. He was then sacked and we see a manager with a bigger reputation hired (reminding me of the sacking of Warnock and hiring of Hughes when we were in the premier league). None of this is Maclarens fault. The club say that the change in manager is because we want to push on and achieve promotion. Then before the season starts they change the remit and say avoiding relegation is the aim. So why did we sack Holloway? I want to back the club and team, but on the day of our first fixture decided against going to Preston as I was still pi##ed off at the club making a decision that they didn't need to do. If Maclarens wins the next two league games, then I am sure we will all get on board and support the the manager and the team. But when the club is seemingly changing the aims on a whim it is difficult to back those that are making the decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X