• Show
Clear All

• Good to see

Ollies replacement doing so well , whats that 1 in 12 for mclaren

I knew it wouldn't be long

Comment

Glad to help things along

Comment

No offense all, but this all starts with the front office. We lose five solid players, get one in return, do nothing in the transfer window, and now are left to cobble together a competitive team from the loan market. We simply don't have enough talent at this moment to compete with solid teams in this league.

Comment

I agree, i do believe Holloway won 4 out of 5 of our last home games of the season, hail our by far superior coach we now have, 2nd from bottom!

Comment

We've only played 1 home game jeez

Comment

The problem is the lack of signings not the manager Pinkie sorry Bobby

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                We've only played 1 home game jeez
                Yep and lost to a very average side, with peterborocoming up then west brom away!

Comment

And

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                    The problem is the lack of signings not the manager Pinkie sorry Bobby

I have said before i`m not this pinkie mate, as for that i seem to recall a good chunk of last season we had a whole defence out injured, & recall some were not having that as a excuse! we in these two games hav`nt put enough

pressure on the opposition sitting back, holloway would of had them right at it, simply we hav`nt done that in both games.

Comment

You could not wait could you quaz. Mug of the highest order. See ole pinke has popped up too. Your muppet mate has gone, time to support the fella we have now, He is getting no support from the boardroom or dof grin so all he has is us.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        You could not wait could you quaz. Mug of the highest order. See ole pinke has popped up too. Your muppet mate has gone, time to support the fella we have now, He is getting no support from the boardroom or dof grin so all he has is us.
                        what you squeaking about,i say as i see if you dont like it dont fvking read it
                        as for the mug comment, take that all day compared to what somebody educated could call me
                        so poodle along missman, sorry hitman , THE keybord warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          why should McClaren be blameless? he is the one whose setting the team up all wrong,he knew the situation he was coming into.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post

why should McClaren be blameless? he is the one whose setting the team up all wrong,he knew the situation he was coming into.
                            people are ignoring the fact mclaren lost 11 of last 12 fixtures played,

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post

what you squeaking about,i say as i see if you dont like it dont fvking read it
                              as for the mug comment, take that all day compared to what somebody educated could call me
                              so poodle along missman, sorry hitman , THE keybord warrior
                              How the hell you were ever a mod i will never know.
                              You were always the most self serving, egotistical, prat i have ever bumped into on a rangers messageboard, errrrrrr make that the second most, qprmark on the report site takes that accolade.

Anyway, we can and should back this manager. he has been given nothing to spend whatsoever. the board are not helping him so its up to us.

As for your god hollowknob, he was given a transfer budget which he spunked on signing 4 wingers, only to play wingback formation for 3/4 of the season.

says it all about the muppet.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X