The blame game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The blame game

Right uncle getting a lot of stick and some justified but our true problems go way back. I blame the previous owners whom sold our training facilities off. I blame the short sited owners whom were happy to sit in a tiny ground when other clubs took a risk and bought land and built New modern bigger grounds than the scrap holes they were in. They now reaping the gamble and financially miles ahead on off pitch.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Dont blame it on the sunshine..blame it on the boogie
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Blame it on Bungle

Comment

i blame brexit

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Right uncle getting a lot of stick and some justified but our true problems go way back. I blame the previous owners whom sold our training facilities off. I blame the short sited owners whom were happy to sit in a tiny ground when other clubs took a risk and bought land and built New modern bigger grounds than the scrap holes they were in. They now reaping the gamble and financially miles ahead on off pitch.
          Yes its true that previous owners failed in building a new stadium or even developing LR but the current ones have talked about a new stadium since they took over and 7 years later have made little progress.

T&C made no such promises as all they wanted was a boutique club.

CW sold the training ground and then bailed out after fans turned on him (abusive & vile threats).

But there is little point in blaming them as it is the duty of the current custodians to look to the long term especially given how they have made such promises and their longevity in owning the club.

Comment

Working...
          X