No announcement yet.

Fernandes leaving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hits if this is true you must be happy with it ???

Comment

TF was appointed Chairman of QPR 18th August 2011. That's 7 years ago next week. Think that's the determining factor in ending his tenure.

If so, where we go from here should be revealed very soon.

Comment

7 year itch

Comment

Sorry, just thinking that through what if?

The Mittals have allowed the dilution of their shareholding - let the know-alls take the club "forward", and watched the "know-all's" pump their wealth into the club in the hope they could really take the club forward.

It hasn't turned out that way, so they put in a cheeky bid? To invest at minimum cost into a club now free of the sceptre of the old FFP sanctions. (Hence the current owners paying that off over 10 years)

What if they are the "Consortium". OK their wealth can't magically transform the constraints on spending, but they can influence the running of the club on conservative, commercial lines,and put it on a sound footing

But then I woke up..

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            7 year itch
            Perhaps it was contractual?

Comment

Lets wait and see.

Comment

Fernandez could hand over to amit Bhatia Mittals son in law yeah been chairman before now that would be a good move for every one

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  7 year itch
                  7 year bitch

Comment

Very very happy if true.

Comment

When we won promotion with Amit at the helm, we were just looking up. Pity that Briatore did not want to sell to the Mittals for some strange reasons. If that had happened, we should have been in a much better situation then we are in now. Hope the Mittals are still interested as they are the only people that can turn the club fortunes.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Fernandez could hand over to amit Bhatia Mittals son in law yeah been chairman before now that would be a good move for every one
                        The Mittal stake has been reduced, and in any case it isn't in Tony's gift anymore since Ruben is the majority shareholder.

The much praised OP on this thread is also factually incorrect. TF still has a much larger holding than 5%.

What's actually happening here is that Uncle is publically acknowledging the gradual end of the co-chair arrangement as Ruben takes the reins. But that has already been happening for a while.

Uncle has had his fun playing chairman, but reality has kicked in courtesy of his inability to do the job properly. Just like Caterham in fact.

Comment

I wonder if they will be in attendance today?

Comment

Or are we about to have wool pulled over our eyes for second time where Amit was the front man with knee high and flabby still pulling strings in background

Comment

Unless Amit / Mittals are buying Fernandes out I don’t see how we benefit from a different name above the door.

Amit great guy and I’d of loved to have seen him take over fully before TF or even now but I can’t see it ever happening myself. Tony’s partner is the head honcho and he ain’t said a thing about leaving.

Comment

If he was to be more actively involved do not see it as a bad thing. Last time he did they wanted to takeover the club so that would be the best resulr we can hope for.

Comment

Working...
                                X