Fernandes leaving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

My guess is he’ll turn his attention to the tfl passenger info e-mail service.

Christ !! The amount of upset that caused yesterday.

Comment

If Fernades does leave I think we'll be at interesting cross roads. At the moment we don't know for sure if there's something fundamentally unworkable about QPR or if it's the owners inability to run a football club properly. I suspect it's down to the owners. The big spending has ultimately proved too costly and damaging to the club. You have to ask yourself, how have Brentford been able to develop and we've slowly stagnated?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
        If Fernades does leave I think we'll be at interesting cross roads. At the moment we don't know for sure if there's something fundamentally unworkable about QPR or if it's the owners inability to run a football club properly. I suspect it's down to the owners. The big spending has ultimately proved too costly and damaging to the club. You have to ask yourself, how have Brentford been able to develop and we've slowly stagnated?

two words - MARK -HUGHES

Comment

Mike Rigg and Kia Joorabchin.

Comment

Good thread and post by QPROslo. Something is obviously happening behind the scenes whether it be that TF has had enough or the other shareholders mainly Ruben I'd guess has made an approach to buy TF's shares or most of them or the change in equity means most of that goes to Ruben we'll have to wait and see. Could just be that TF's shares will be so low as to not warrant him being co chairman but just as an investor. I don't know how that side of the business works in terms of someone's job title. Surely if someone's investment in a business is minimal to others they don't get the status of being called chairman or co chairman. He could still be around just not making major running decisions.
            But and its a big but is whatever happens now we have to hope that Ruben or whoever runs and finances QPR will do right by it and try to keep current plans for training ground and stadium going.

Comment

Has he gone yet?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Have you gone yet ffs

Comment

The rumour is Amit is coming back to replace Fernandes as co- chairman

Comment

Trying to upload twitter article o Bhatia coming back but don't know how to do it

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-bhatia-100818

Comment

Would be no bad thing in my opinion.

Comment

i would love amit back again that wee dimple chinned man knew how to run a club of our level. at this point we need someone else to run the show, most people just have no faith in tony anymore. i like the vision he has for us but it just hasn't been good enough, if he was a manager he'd have been sacked many times over

Comment

How long before Bhatia is hated? I give it a week after taking over.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2