Fernandes leaving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Or are we about to have wool pulled over our eyes for second time where Amit was the front man with knee high and flabby still pulling strings in background
    Think this will be the case personally. Can’t see the Mittals buying TF out and think the investment into the first phase of Old Oak development will start paying back into QPR holdings in next couple of years

Comment

How much would the club be worth now?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        If they negotiate way they do for players reckon I could pick it up with the change I get from getting in first round before match today

as new owner in C Club would appreciate if you all sing one Westie Acton there’s only one Westie Acton. Will be appointing facto as entertainments director

Comment

...about 75 pence

Comment

Very good West. If the value of the club was low enough then Mittals could step in as with the right management the club could be a success.

Comment

Brentford; Chelsea and Fulham have all made a success of running clubs in the same part of London as us. The mis management cost us our premier league status and all the finances that come with it. Bournemouth being in the league as long as they have blows the idea of the size of the stadium out of the water as they have got it right on the field.

Comment

Brentford; Chelsea and Fulham have all made a success of running clubs in the same part of London as us. The mis management cost us our premier league status and all the finances that come with it. Bournemouth being in the league as long as they have blows the idea of the size of the stadium out of the water as they have got it right on the field.
                But they never had old saggy chops anywhere near. Pompey, Birmingham and us all with financial woes after he left. Seems only Levy at Spuds told him to do one, the others backed him and look where we are

Comment

Let's not pretend Tony's tenure has been anything other than abject failure. Where we were when he took over to a skint lower Champioship side with a £45m ffp bill to pay off for years is nothing short of a scandalous decline.

Yes, Tony's heart was and is in the right place. But he has totally ruined our great chance of becoming a stable Premier League club then and probably for a good few ears to come.

Good luck Tony but don't come back.

Comment

Artful. Redknapp is not the cause of this count how many players were signed in the summer of 2012 by Hughes with Fernandes's blessing and there is where it started 150 gran a week on two keepers says it all. Get it right with recruitment and good management and the club will be a success. Very easy to blame Redknapp because he does have previous but our demise was mainly caused by four people, Hughes, Rigg, Joorabchin and most importantly Tony Fernandes who like it or not allowed it to happen.

Comment

Artful. Redknapp is not the cause of this count how many players were signed in the summer of 2012 by Hughes with Fernandes's blessing and there is where it started 150 gran a week on two keepers says it all. Get it right with recruitment and good management and the club will be a success. Very easy to blame Redknapp because he does have previous but our demise was mainly caused by four people, Hughes, Rigg, Joorabchin and most importantly Tony Fernandes who like it or not allowed it to happen.
                      Have to agree to disagree 73, if our recruitment had been right after our last promotion we may/could of survived in PL and been in a Bournemouth/Leicester scenario regards FFP. Ifs and ands eh!
                      of now on my 2 hour drive to HQ - come on urrrr’s

Comment

Look at that summer and 11 signings were made to go with the ones in january. Good luck with the drive and lets enjoy the game

Comment

I think the players recruited have to take a big portion of blame too as if they had've been ar$ed and put in the effort of the likes of Hill and Derry etc then it could have all been different. Along with what we all know now about the lack of man management from Hughes and his backroom staff it was a recipe for disaster Hindsight is a wonderful thing. TF sanctioned those purchaes in good faith on the say so of an experienced football man so yes we can blame TF all we want but for me mist of the blame lies with Hughes, his backroom team and most of the players. I mean these were all big name players when we signed them. League winners, champions league winners and world cup winners. Never have such a coveted bunch of players let a club, the fans and themselves down so much.

Comment

https://youtu.be/l2h-4FRfni4
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

reported in today's Mail that Fernandes is stepping aside for Amit to take over
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X