Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheepRanger
    replied
    I feel sad that he caught the football bug and got ripped off by the dark side of the business. He'll walk away having lost pretty much all the money he put in, a bit like those fans who bought shares when we floated. Hes a big boy, Im sure he'll still have a roof over his head, food on the table and an executive jet.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Or it could be the dawn of a new era. Sod letting this nonsense carry on. Go now and sell what is left of our club before you destroy it all

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by Kit View Post

I actually find this very sad.
    It is a concern, everyone saying about Steve's consortium but they have zero knowledge about them. I can't see Tony's mate staying involved so it definitely puts the club in a possible perilous position

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Originally posted by Awin View Post
    I actually find this very sad.

Leave a comment:

• Awin
    replied
    TF seems to be off

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45143304

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    With FFP insisting on conversion of debt to shares, which I assume were Ruban's loans, it will leave shareholding severly dilluted. In the last accounts I think Tony's share was down to 30-40%. With this FFP conversion the created shares would probably leave Tony with only a 10% holding. Thats why he's probably going to step down as chairman, because its not worth his time for such a small slice of the cake.
    Will he get a bonus for doing such a great job

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    With FFP insisting on conversion of debt to shares, which I assume were Ruban's loans, it will leave shareholding severly dilluted. In the last accounts I think Tony's share was down to 30-40%. With this FFP conversion the created shares would probably leave Tony with only a 10% holding. Thats why he's probably going to step down as chairman, because its not worth his time for such a small slice of the cake.

Leave a comment:

• Artful
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    But is the land that has been acquired in the clubs me? Either way, with Bungles announcement, we will be sold off soon.
    That’s some over estimated assumption. He’s currently Co Chairman with Rueben so if he steps down, leaves Reuben.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

But is the land owned by QPR football club or a subsidiary company ??
    QPR Holdings would own both?

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    It is not the club that is worth the money it is the various parcels of land acquired in the area.
    But is the land owned by QPR football club or a subsidiary company ??

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    But is the land that has been acquired in the clubs me? Either way, with Bungles announcement, we will be sold off soon.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    It is not the club that is worth the money it is the various parcels of land acquired in the area.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Deridene View Post
    Just a question !!
    There was talk of SM and a investment group could that be coming?
    Big Earners out
    FFP Settled
    No further investment in the window
    Quality youth players contracted
    Just a thought
    UUUUURRR’s
    if we have a club to sell

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    I'd love it if that SM consortium thing was true, for one reason...egg on Rebel's face for giving qprmarc all that sh!t when he posted about it and it didn't happen
    not much different to the critisism TF is getting a Ginge

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    I'd love it if that SM consortium thing was true, for one reason...egg on Rebel's face for giving qprmarc all that sh!t when he posted about it and it didn't happen

Leave a comment:

Working...
X