No announcement yet.

Are we getting ready to sell the club ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sad that he caught the football bug and got ripped off by the dark side of the business. He'll walk away having lost pretty much all the money he put in, a bit like those fans who bought shares when we floated. Hes a big boy, Im sure he'll still have a roof over his head, food on the table and an executive jet.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I can't see Tony's mate staying involved

Who Ruben Gnanaligam the majority shareholder.. why ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Or it could be the dawn of a new era. Sod letting this nonsense carry on. Go now and sell what is left of our club before you destroy it all
        Hitman - I think you'll find he's done all the damage to the club in the past. Its frantically being fixed by Hoos and Les, who I believe are probably now taking all the "tactical" decisions around the future path that the club is going down
        Gloucester R's - No Sheep Shagging Allowed

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

I actually find this very sad.
          It's certainly going to be sad for hits. He'll have to find someone else to stalk and insult.

Comment

Who going to buy a struggling club in a land locked antiquated tin pot ground with no training facilities. So your looking at a hefty purchase price b4 u try and tackle above issues. We a money pit and will take years to get sorted
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We do have a training ground. Or will have once we get the go ahead. Plus the land that has been purchased for housing in QPR's name. We actually have good assets now compared to just the stadium when TF took over. If there is to be a buy out all of this will be put together as one package to get the current owners a better deal. Could have been planned all along. These are mega rich businessmen for a reason.

Comment

When he does go he should put the club back to the state when he arrived. #takeyourdebtwithyou
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hits it IS being put back in all but Division status these things don't happen overnight

Comment

Maybe Ustinov the Arsenal shareholder who just sold is buying it

Comment

Maybe Amit is buying it would love that and probably have an orgasm if true

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                        Maybe Amit is buying it would love that and probably have an orgasm if true
                        https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-bhatia-100818

your wish could come true according according to Dave Mc

Comment

Fark itsorgasm time I love Amit just saw that amazing timing

Comment

Have to say Amit would certainly appease a lot of fans, always liked his passion and indeed attitude towards the club.....fingers crossed it is him when Tony steps down.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              Hits it IS being put back in all but Division status these things don't happen overnight
                              I wouldn't waste your time mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Dave Mc
                                Consistently the most unreliable source on QPR related matters.

The Mittal's are going in the other direction.

Ruben is the main man.

QPR still have a considerable level of indebtedness even if you take FFP out of the picture. There is no Smac consortium galloping over the horizon. Ruben's is the only game in town.

Comment

Working...
                                X