We donīt need a DOF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We donīt need a DOF

We have a manager and a CEO - that should be enough, especially now. Never really understood why a club need a DOF and now, more than ever, it`s an unnecessary luxury that a club in our position doesnīt need. Does anyone know how long his contract is and when can it be terminated? Would also wanīt to know what he has been doing at QPR.

Come on now, a Director of Fookall is an important role at QPR.

Comment

maybe at city , utd or liverpool but not at little QPR

Comment

Fair point

Comment

Nothing against Les but can’t really disagree with OP on this.

Comment

Brilliant. I get to keep my avatar. Who would have thought so a couple of months ago, when he was everyones best friend? He is back and badder than ever.

#evillesforever
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I would argue our current financial position makes the DOF position even more vital for a team like ours.

We have no money so certainly can’t afford a new manager coming in and saying I need change entire squad so I have my own players!!! We’re not in that ball game anymore so you need that one consistent person pulling it all together

Problem comes when the DOF is not bringing players in like this window, now is that DOFs fault due to financial restrictions or is it scouting issue???

Said on other thread Penrice seems to be getting away Scot free from any criticism

Comment

Could look at it that Penrice is giving them names but due to being skint it is dead duck from the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I would argue our current financial position makes the DOF position even more vital for a team like ours.

We have no money so certainly can’t afford a new manager coming in and saying I need change entire squad so I have my own players!!! We’re not in that ball game anymore so you need that one consistent person pulling it all together

Problem comes when the DOF is not bringing players in like this window, now is that DOFs fault due to financial restrictions or is it scouting issue???

Said on other thread Penrice seems to be getting away Scot free from any criticism
                  We have a CEO and the CEO should be the one pulling it together. The CEO is the leader of the club and responsible for a itīs overall operations and performance. Scouts reports-talk to the Manager and the Manager talks-reports to the CEO - why a DOF?

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

We have a CEO and the CEO should be the one pulling it together. The CEO is the leader of the club and responsible for a itīs overall operations and performance. Scouts reports-talk to the Manager and the Manager talks-reports to the CEO - why a DOF?
                    A jack of all trades is a master of none?
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Could look at it that Penrice is giving them names but due to being skint it is dead duck from the get go.
                      But if he is fully appraised of the situation should he be looking at those in the first place? Or has he been looking at loan prospects? But that's a bit pointless as you don't know who will be available and not signed on a perm during the tfr window?

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

So you suggesting Phil Beard, last CEO, done good job and would be welcome back in event role became vacant

Comment

Sir Les and Lee Hoos have two diffent roles within the club. Respectively Football matters and finance. And we need them both.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

So you suggesting Phil Beard, last CEO, done good job and would be welcome back in event role became vacant
                            Eh, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Sir Les and Lee Hoos have two diffent roles within the club. Respectively Football matters and finance. And we need them both.
                              No we donīt. Football - Manager and his staff, scouts etc. CEO - the leader of the club and responsible for a itīs overall operations and performance.

Comment

Working...
                              X