Hoos. We will use the loan market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    The Twitter abuse of TF is appalling. It's completely unhelfil. Not at all constructive. F this. You C. Jesus. I loathe Twitter. It brings out the worse in nice people. And makes vile people even more horrible. Disgusting.
    Twitter Facebook Webb sites what's the difference ?? Holloway got enough on here last season , it's way to attack a man not doing his job very well

Comment

• We have used the loan market, we’ve loaned out Manning. What more do you want? He’s a diamond Hoos, won’t hear a word against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Twitter Facebook Webb sites what's the difference ?? Holloway got enough on here last season , it's way to attack a man not doing his job very well
        Yeah I guess if you didn't do your job very well, death threats and the like would be justified then?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

And a way of morons (who probably couldn't do half as well) attacking a man who in their opinion is not doing their job very well.
          Twitter is great in some ways but a keyboard warrior fest sometimes unfortunately.
          Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 17-08-2018, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

And a way of morons (who probably couldn't do half as well) attacking a man who in their opinion is not doing their job very well.
            Twitter is great in some ways but a keyboard warrior fest sometimes unfortunately.
            This

Comment

• Hoos never said which loan market did he......the loan market is open now ya stupid ####, and we're losing games NOW!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Comment

• Just to be clear the word above in #### is actually ####, not ####, or #####, or ####, or ####.... ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Yeah I guess if you didn't do your job very well, death threats and the like would be justified then?
                    It's not justified nobody wants not do their job very well , too quick there read what it was in answer to

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Just to be clear the word above in #### is actually ####, not ####, or #####, or ####, or ####.... ok?
                      Sort your spelling out Dave. It’s ####, not ####.

Comment

• For ####sake Brighton I'm so ####ing embarrassed by my ####ing spellin
                        I know many on here believe I'm a ####, but to ####ing get my ####ing spellin wrong is unfor####inggiveable
                        Anyway back to that #### Hoos, I def wouldn't use such language as ####, or #### that'd just make me a ####ing ####',####and a ####

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          For ####sake Brighton I'm so ####ing embarrassed by my ####ing spellin
                          I know many on here believe I'm a ####, but to ####ing get my ####ing spellin wrong is unfor####inggiveable
                          Anyway back to that #### Hoos, I def wouldn't use such language as ####, or #### that'd just make me a ####ing ####',####and a ####

Dave you're a funny ####

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            people are entitled to their opinion - positive or negative
                            They're not just giving opinions (on Twitter) though, that's the whole point. But as a poster said earlier, play with fire and expect to get burnt, and TF doesn't half ask for it at times with some of his nonsensical tweets. He's as naive on there as he's been with running our club.

Comment

• Anyone got anything positive to say,anyone??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                Anyone got anything positive to say,anyone??
                                13 days still to go?

Comment

Working...
                                X