Hoos. We will use the loan market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Norths View Post

You're in your element when moaning about those moaning, so do you knock one out at the same time?

Listen, people are entitled to their opinion - positive or negative - and there doesn't feel much to be positive about when it comes to the club at the moment. Give it a few months and that could all change (let's hope) or realistically get even worse. Getting emotional about someone's opinion just seems a complete waste of time (but is typical of the usual mob on this forum).
    Well said,and i can assure i am not rejoicing at the state we are in

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      This thread is titled 'Loan Market' but most of the comments seem to be nothing to do with that. So many threads are being changed to meet peoples own agendas. If you want
      a moan start your own thread. Trouble is most things have be debated over and over again. I ignore talk on FFP it seems to crop up everywhere but we all know what effect it has on the club.
      If you squint your eyes enough, it looks like moan market (just like a magic eye picture).
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Any chance of loaning a chairman
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• The Twitter abuse of TF is appalling. It's completely unhelfil. Not at all constructive. F this. You C. Jesus. I loathe Twitter. It brings out the worse in nice people. And makes vile people even more horrible. Disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            The Twitter abuse of TF is appalling. It's completely unhelfil. Not at all constructive. F this. You C. Jesus. I loathe Twitter. It brings out the worse in nice people. And makes vile people even more horrible. Disgusting.
            Agree 77, sometimes though he doesn’t help himself on there. The cynical part of me wonders that his last comment of standing down is for a reaction of “ please don’t go”

Comment

• Hemed could still be an option I hope.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Not on 15 to 20 grand a week he won't Shania.

Comment

• If clubs want players out and off the wage bill we're in a good position to negotiate % in terms of wages we offer as 50% of anyone's wage is better to a club than having them stay there and rot in their reserves on 100% of their wage. So clubs will take reduced terms just to get their players out playing and off the wage bill. Lee Hoos is spot on with what he says.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Not on 15 to 20 grand a week he won't Shania.
                    I agree. 10 K is the limit now, I guess. But can`t we can negotiate his wages 25 % down? His club will pay the rest .Isn`t this the solution Hoos suggested as far as loans are suggested?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

I agree. 10 K is the limit now, I guess. But can`t we can negotiate his wages 25 % down? His club will pay the rest .Isn`t this the solution Hoos suggested as far as loans are suggested?
                      Yes spot on Shania. This is why we're now in a better position than before the window shut. Yes some good players have already gone on loan but maybe not ones we've had an eye on. The club have known this is our position all summer and will have lists of players they plan to try and get. Whether that happens for a number of reasons remains to be seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Yes spot on Shania. This is why we're now in a better position than before the window shut. Yes some good players have already gone on loan but maybe not ones we've had an eye on. The club have known this is our position all summer and will have lists of players they plan to try and get. Whether that happens for a number of reasons remains to be seen.
                        Thanks. We have to remain positive and from on look at players who we eventually will bring in on loan as options we of the season can say yes, or even no to, when it comes to signing they up.
                        IMO, we have during these few last seasons signed too many on automatic permanent deals.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Yes too many again that have failed to deliver through their whole contract and not shown much promise in either football quality or attitude.

Comment

• And just how has this 1st week of the loan market gone for QPR , 1 out 0 in.

Other clubs in this division have got players in, are we waiting for the 'use by date' lot to be thrown into the bin on the last day?

I know negotiations can take time but once again it looks like they are still haggling the price as they have done in the past.

Comment

• We love to do things at snails pace and at the very last minute,doesn't matter how many league games we have in between.

Comment

• Another defeat tomorrow might focus the minds.

Comment

Working...
                                X