Hoos. We will use the loan market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

I think they understand the FFP thing perfectly well, they just need to continue whining and moaning as if it gives their lives some sort of meaning.
    Trouble is many will not want to understand it. Better just to ignore it and continue criticising.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

You don't have to read it bill but others might so will be grateful for the 'waffle' as you refer to it.
      you dont have to comment croydon or read my waffle so your point is invalid but you have to admit its pretty boring after the first paragraph

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Trouble is many will not want to understand it. Better just to ignore it and continue criticising.
        You're right of course ! But you have to understand disappointment

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post

you dont have to comment croydon or read my waffle so your point is invalid but you have to admit its pretty boring after the first paragraph
          You've made my point very well for me bill

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

You've made my point very well for me bill
            at least your happy made my day

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

You're right of course ! But you have to understand disappointment
              I agree. Its better if you understand your disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post

You're in your element when moaning about those moaning, so do you knock one out at the same time?

Listen, people are entitled to their opinion - positive or negative - and there doesn't feel much to be positive about when it comes to the club at the moment. Give it a few months and that could all change (let's hope) or realistically get even worse. Getting emotional about someone's opinion just seems a complete waste of time (but is typical of the usual mob on this forum).
                Well said sir !!

Comment

• Well it looks like us and spurs didn't feel the need to add to their squads. The difference is one side is full of world class players and have cover in every position, with an amazing looking stadium nearly fully built, the other team not to sign anyone was us. I am baffled, I can accept that we're keeping costs down but surely signing a quality striker is a must. We have smith would does a job and can be very effective, does seem to only last 60mins and our cilla who for whatever reason needs to play a bigger part but no managers seemingly rate him. That's what we're left with a lack of goals like last season. Pretty much all the pressure on the youngsters but no canny striker that would be a constant out and out threat. I actually can't see how we're going to do better than under Ollie, who most deemed a failure. I'm not sure a proven coach is the answer in our current state, what's the pt in improving the young players if that follows with relegation. Let's hope Steve can play a tune out of this side as confidence is huge, so the next 3 games we will need some positive results otherwise the pressure will just build. Come on u rs
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• This thread is titled 'Loan Market' but most of the comments seem to be nothing to do with that. So many threads are being changed to meet peoples own agendas. If you want
                    a moan start your own thread. Trouble is most things have be debated over and over again. I ignore talk on FFP it seems to crop up everywhere but we all know what effect it has on the club.

Comment

• Haven't a problem with one or two loans. More would be problematic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post

You're in your element when moaning about those moaning, so do you knock one out at the same time?

Listen, people are entitled to their opinion - positive or negative - and there doesn't feel much to be positive about when it comes to the club at the moment. Give it a few months and that could all change (let's hope) or realistically get even worse. Getting emotional about someone's opinion just seems a complete waste of time (but is typical of the usual mob on this forum).
                        Norths, not in my element at all. Yes people have opinions but some only want to rejoice in doom and gloom, and when anything positive happens remain silent

Comment

• Premier League 25 man squads announced this morning. So any possibles for us on people left out?

Comment

• This would be a good loan for us; CB, big, strong.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/a.../joseph-colley

https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Colley

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post
                              Premier League 25 man squads announced this morning. So any possibles for us on people left out?
                              That’s how I see it. Clubs now know what they have to work with and who they are willing to ship out.
                              In some ways you could argue that some of the better loan players might be available now as their parent clubs weren’t lookingto necessarily spin them out at the beginning.
                              Time will tell I suppose.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

• problem is we are skint

Comment

Working...
                                X