Hoos. We will use the loan market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Ginge, I understand that hoos holds the wallet but the grin needs to come out and explain what is going on with the transfer stratagy. After all, he is getting a shyte load of money, the least he can do, is do his job. As for the fella who says, it does not matter who comes out with the statement, I expect Doris the dinner lady will announce our first loan signing. The point I am getting at is that there is no justification for a dof job at this club, none whatsoever
    You have no idea what he does. Why don't you email the club and ask for a write up on LF's duties or ask if you can personally speak to him to educate yourself on what he and the club does behind the scenes instead of assuming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Proof will be in the pudding. Weve had some very good loan signings down the years that have made all the difference. Kyle Walker, Tarbs etc. I guess hemed will be one. If that happens maybe connor would go out somewhere. We will see how it pans out. Very frustrating we didn't sort that hefele deal out a week ago before forest snuck in. 350K is peanuts
      Yes £350k is peanuts and yet the club wanted him on loan. Tells us all we need to know about the club's finances.

Hemed may be a target, but it is taking a risk on him not being sold overseas instead. This is not the situation the club should be in.

My guess is that any loans we get are unlikely to be the Walker Taraabt variety but the Macheda and the crap that Redknapp got in 2014.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

My guess is that any loans we get are unlikely to be the Walker Taraabt variety but the Macheda and the crap that Redknapp got in 2014.

The Crap Loan thread, now that's got legs...Mobdibo Miaga

Comment

• Will Keane!

Comment

• Lol both of them in the same window too

Comment

• Ah yes... Will Keane Offside....good old harry

Comment

• Looked like Will Keane had just stepped on a football pitch for the first time

Comment

• The most un dangerous striker I have seen at Rangers. Playing for Hull now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    The most un dangerous striker I have seen at Rangers. Playing for Hull now.
                    Has he ever done anything at Hull?

Comment

• He came on the other night.

Comment

• Hahahaha i meant scored lots of goals and had assists

Comment

• He came on as sub and that was the last I saw of him.

Comment

• Wow. Just been on twitter and the abuse of Lee and Les is embarrassing and downright nasty. We really do have a lot of complete ar$eh0les as fans. One even going as far to say if we didn't sign anyone their families would be targeted. Jeez.

Comment

• Tensions are running high but no need for that at all. I am frustrated with Fernandes and co and have said so for years but only on here and all to do with his time as chairman.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                                Wow. Just been on twitter and the abuse of Lee and Les is embarrassing and downright nasty. We really do have a lot of complete ar$eh0les as fans. One even going as far to say if we didn't sign anyone their families would be targeted. Jeez.
                                lol i keep away from twitter mainly coz of how toxic it can be at times. don't get me wrong, i'm pretty plssed off that we haven't signed anyone on a perm this window and that lee has basically deemed it as a success but some of the downright vile abuse that our owners get is truly disgusting and embarrassing to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X