Clear All

Lads our ground not bad in the 1st div and our budget won't be either lol
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
      A lot of our rivals have made themselves stronger today looking grim
      Like who I’m only really seeing prem deals

Comment

so why no loans before now i think this utter shite coming out of the club

Comment

Serious question. Do you get parachute payments if you are relegated from the Championship? My guess is no.

Comment

if we cant afford Heffele wages on perm or loan,realistically who we going to get

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
              A lot of our rivals have made themselves stronger today looking grim
              Signing players doesn't necessary make you stronger. We know that more than most. Derby had spent big the last few years and only achieved playoffs Forest spent big the last few years and were below us. Sheff weds too.

Comment

Tbf we not exactly these days a desired destination to send prem loans out too. We don't play good football,we struggled massively last season and prob can't afford the fees.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Some of the comments against the Club and Hoos are just embarrassing. Was Hoos here when Hughes was spending all the money.....no he wasn’t and is now being abused trying to rectify it.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Signing players doesn't necessary make you stronger. We know that more than most. Derby had spent big the last few years and only achieved playoffs Forest spent big the last few years and were below us. Sheff weds too.
                    That's very true especially of Sheff Wed who are suffering the consequences now. Don't forget Villa either who spent a fortune last summer.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Like who I’m only really seeing prem deals
                      Ipswich blackburn Brizzle Preston didn't Millwall sign a fantastic striker on loan ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        Clubs hold out to get players off their books on permanent more often and it depends who they can bring in to determine whether players can go out on loan

Comment

if we cant afford Heffele wages on perm or loan,realistically who we going to get
                          He was never going to come here when Forest agreed to sign him on a 3 year deal. We only ever wanted a loan

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                            Serious question. Do you get parachute payments if you are relegated from the Championship? My guess is no.
                            I don't think we get them next year anyway

Comment

we all know what we need so any suggestions as to who we could get on loan for the positions we require within our budget im struggling

Comment

Hoos already laid it out.

A) We wanted to loan players but clubs wanted to sell. They held the aces and simply now they don’t. The negotiating power flips. They can’t sell now, but will want them off the player rota / books as clubs name their core 25. That’s when we come in and can drive a better deal.

B) We don’t spend money unless we see a good deal (ie last year of contract e.g. BOS, Freeman). If we do spend money, it’s likely we will loan first with a view to perm. That way we reduce risk and don’t end up spending 3m on Washington types.

Its all entirely logical and thought through with a clear transfer strategy. Exactly the opposite of the prem years which were berated.

Comment

Working...
                                X