No announcement yet.

Hoos. We will use the loan market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed Mush but they have already gone. There maybe not tgat type of quality available when we are scratching around.

Comment

Think the club are right to do this. McClaren did say loans and not permanent signings. All bids were rejected for Freeman. Which if they were accepted and he went and we didn't have time to get anyone in you all still would have moaned like b1tches. The way it looks to me is we only wanted Hefele on loan as we hopefully have Hall to come back. That will mean 4 cbs so the club obviously saw a permanent deal as a no go and almost like wasted wages again. Lets hope we strengthen the forward line within the time left.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Proof will be in the pudding. Weve had some very good loan signings down the years that have made all the difference. Kyle Walker, Tarbs etc. I guess hemed will be one. If that happens maybe connor would go out somewhere. We will see how it pans out. Very frustrating we didn't sort that hefele deal out a week ago before forest snuck in. 350K is peanuts
        Gutted we missed out on hefele! For 350k its a no brainer, cant help but feel if we had gone in earlier we might have got him but leaving it till deadline day you always run the risk of clubs panic buying

Comment

window closed

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...window-is-key/

Comment

I’d say that’s a result today. We haven’t lost any more of our best players and the loan market was always going to be the sensible option given the FFP situation. Still cautious optimism from me.

Comment

Cheap loans then. Hemed must be in 15 to 20 a week at Brighton?

Comment

Sorry Knocker duplicated your post.Apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post

Gutted we missed out on hefele! For 350k its a no brainer, cant help but feel if we had gone in earlier we might have got him but leaving it till deadline day you always run the risk of clubs panic buying
                  I don't think the fee for him was the issue. I think signing him on a 3 or 4 year deal is. We will never know what any deal would have been for Sainsbury. Maybe Hall's fitness has improved so they thought a permanent deal for another cb was a no goer. Hefele was always going to chose a 3 year contract over a 1 year loan. We still might sign a cb on loan to cover Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Fox. We have no money and will have even less next year so whar is Ruben and Fernandes's to improve the first team.squad??
                    We are all guessing but I think rationale is they have confidence in Steve and have some good young players coming through. Good enough to stay up. Cannot afford transfer fees but hopefully can stretch to a couple of loans to bolster where we need to. Gives them time to get club in better state so we can start afresh next summer but within FFP rules. We have been royally farked by FFP and this is all part of fall out. Club probably doing right things in difficult situation, regardless of where we lay blame for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

You haven't been here long then? It is now traditional on here to have a full melt-down and throw all soft toys out of the pram, coat-off the club, the board and any past managers you can think of before actually finding out what happens.
                      Silly me. Thanks.

Comment

Doesn't anybody feel uncomfortable about get the season tickets early so we have money to spend on players early

Comment

Two seasons running Dogs.

Comment

Have we done a ppi check with Gladstone Brooks yet
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Wasn't the problem with the Sainsburys deal that the rinky dinks wanted to sell but we wanted to loan ? The Hefele move we wanted to loan, he and Huddersfield wanted permanent

Hoos' pre-prepared Loan statement suggests that going for loans was/is our strategy this window, in the absence of frees like Scowen being available

Comment

A lot of our rivals have made themselves stronger today looking grim

Comment

Working...
                                X