• Show
Clear All

• Hoos. We will use the loan market

Don't believe a word this lot say anymore

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...window-is-key/

Comment

You speak with fork tongue

Comment

Blah blah blah just f-off hoos and take bungle zippy and the flower pot men with ######s

Comment

As expected Hahaha. You can read this book by the cover. #spin #callmenostrodamas #crystalball
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

There is sniff of propaganda about it. Clearly done in advance of window closing before it can be released almost immediately

Comment

Seems logical to me.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                There is sniff of propaganda about it. Clearly done in advance of window closing before it can be released almost immediately
                It has the air of 'spin' I agree but what doesn't these days eh mate

Comment

Well, we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Blah blah blah just f-off hoos and take bungle zippy and the flower pot men with ######s
                    What did you expect dave? I think that was the only option for us loans & keeping players which we did except smithies.

Comment

Proof will be in the pudding. Weve had some very good loan signings down the years that have made all the difference. Kyle Walker, Tarbs etc. I guess hemed will be one. If that happens maybe connor would go out somewhere. We will see how it pans out. Very frustrating we didn't sort that hefele deal out a week ago before forest snuck in. 350K is peanuts

Comment

We have no money, need to get this season out of the way and go from there is impression I get. We are short at back but if we get a couple of defenders on loan and maybe a striker (Hemed linked still) we have an ok squad. Not all doom and gloom. That is apart from the doom and gloom.

Comment

Fox. We have no money and will have even less next year so whar is Ruben and Fernandes's to improve the first team.squad??

Comment

Some decent players already out on loan this season - Harry Wilson, Omar Bogle, Chalobah, Diogo Goncalves, Jordan Rhodes, Jack Colback, Ben Woodburn, Benik Afobe, Ashley Williams and Dwight Gayle. Not saying we could match/afford some of these but the level isn't as bad as some would make out.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                              Well, we'll see what happens.
                              You haven't been here long then? It is now traditional on here to have a full melt-down and throw all soft toys out of the pram, coat-off the club, the board and any past managers you can think of before actually finding out what happens.
                              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                              X