X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    replied
    For ####sake Brighton I'm so ####ing embarrassed by my ####ing spellin
    I know many on here believe I'm a ####, but to ####ing get my ####ing spellin wrong is unfor####inggiveable
    Anyway back to that #### Hoos, I def wouldn't use such language as ####, or #### that'd just make me a ####ing ####',####and a ####

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Just to be clear the word above in #### is actually ####, not ####, or #####, or ####, or ####.... ok?
    Sort your spelling out Dave. It’s ####, not ####.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Yeah I guess if you didn't do your job very well, death threats and the like would be justified then?
    It's not justified nobody wants not do their job very well , too quick there read what it was in answer to

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Just to be clear the word above in #### is actually ####, not ####, or #####, or ####, or ####.... ok?

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

And a way of morons (who probably couldn't do half as well) attacking a man who in their opinion is not doing their job very well.
    Twitter is great in some ways but a keyboard warrior fest sometimes unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Hoos never said which loan market did he......the loan market is open now ya stupid ####, and we're losing games NOW!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

And a way of morons (who probably couldn't do half as well) attacking a man who in their opinion is not doing their job very well.
    Twitter is great in some ways but a keyboard warrior fest sometimes unfortunately.
    This

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Twitter Facebook Webb sites what's the difference ?? Holloway got enough on here last season , it's way to attack a man not doing his job very well
    Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 17-08-2018, 04:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Twitter Facebook Webb sites what's the difference ?? Holloway got enough on here last season , it's way to attack a man not doing his job very well
    Yeah I guess if you didn't do your job very well, death threats and the like would be justified then?

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    We have used the loan market, we’ve loaned out Manning. What more do you want? He’s a diamond Hoos, won’t hear a word against him.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    The Twitter abuse of TF is appalling. It's completely unhelfil. Not at all constructive. F this. You C. Jesus. I loathe Twitter. It brings out the worse in nice people. And makes vile people even more horrible. Disgusting.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Another defeat tomorrow might focus the minds.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    We love to do things at snails pace and at the very last minute,doesn't matter how many league games we have in between.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    And just how has this 1st week of the loan market gone for QPR , 1 out 0 in.

Other clubs in this division have got players in, are we waiting for the 'use by date' lot to be thrown into the bin on the last day?

I know negotiations can take time but once again it looks like they are still haggling the price as they have done in the past.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Yes too many again that have failed to deliver through their whole contract and not shown much promise in either football quality or attitude.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X