Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Ollie a car crash as a manager. That is why he was sacked. Agree SM better as a coach but there is a reason we are the only club at this level in some years now who went anywhere near Ollie.
    Who said he didn't have any other offers that turned he down ! He claims he had an agreement with sky that he could only leave if QPR came in

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Who said he didn't have any other offers that turned he down ! He claims he had an agreement with sky that he could only leave if QPR came in
      He also said that he’d get Washington scoring loads of goals. And made no mention of the fact that we would lose 6 on the trot. Twice.

Just as Warnock said he didn’t want the job permanently.

I wouldn’t trust much of what some of these characters spout.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

He also said that he’d get Washington scoring loads of goals. And made no mention of the fact that we would lose 6 on the trot. Twice.

Does that mean you believe or know we are the only club at this level to go anywhere near him in some years now ??

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Comment

• Not much info on us regarding loans in english papers today, is it?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Does that mean you believe or know we are the only club at this level to go anywhere near him in some years now ??
              No idea mate. Have never heard of any other club being interested. Just as I’ve no idea if he turned them down if they did.

If I recall correctly, he did say about Rangers being the only club he’d leave that job for. Doesn’t surprise me at all as I’m well aware of the affection he has for us. And I was happy to see him come back. I think his love for the club, his passion and his enthusiasm was just what we needed. I just wasn’t expecting such erratic management and the stubborness that he showed. Was quickly quite clear to me that the sooner he went, the better. And once any manager starts treating the fans as he did, the writing is surely on the wall.

Comment

Of course he did. Probably had offers from Premiership as well but he would ever have come here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

2 games into the season and there's talk about "titanic" relegation battle ??

.....oh and Holloway was sacked to end the weekly lottery of who will play/what formation we will play/what tactics we will play/what substitutions will be made etc etc, SM is in to end all that nonsense, because simply he's a better manager.
                  I know ,how stupid was I saying we would be in a relegation battle,I'm so embarrassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I know ,how stupid was I saying we would be in a relegation battle,I'm so embarrassed.
                    Yep beyond stupid saying we'd be in a "titanic" relagation battle after just 2 games. Glad you can see your utter stupidness Rebs.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

2 games into the season and there's talk about "titanic" relegation battle ??

.....oh and Holloway was sacked to end the weekly lottery of who will play/what formation we will play/what tactics we will play/what substitutions will be made etc etc, SM is in to end all that nonsense, because simply he's a better manager.
                      The titanic has arrived mate.

#readyforboarding
                      #iceberg
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

#readyforboarding
                        #iceberg
                        #readyforboarding really tickled me ... .. I know war wounds are fresh mate, but give it more than 3 games bud...... #believer...........
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

#readyforboarding
                          #iceberg

Comment

• We will.more likely get orson wells and tamar hussain
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yep beyond stupid saying we'd be in a "titanic" relagation battle after just 2 games. Glad you can see your utter stupidness Rebs.
                              Yes I think.we will all be listening to your words of wisdom nicky from now on.....relagation battle awaits ???,what utter nonsense,we will be completely fine and nowhere near the relagation zone at the end of the season,and you ,young nicky, can say,I told you so,well done you

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Yes I think.we will all be listening to your words of wisdom nicky from now on.....relagation battle awaits ???,what utter nonsense,we will be completely fine and nowhere near the relagation zone at the end of the season,and you ,young nicky, can say,I told you so,well done you
                                "Young nicky", why you flirtatious so and so mr Rebs. Never new you had it in you you cheeky monkey... But jokes aside and i am truly sorry and i dont mean to burst your bubble mr, but I am 1 with family, sorry ;) ............ As for "tittanic"...
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X