Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    43. WBA away doesn't count.
    Why not. We beat Villa at theirs last season. Not saying we'll get anything but you know QPR most of the time play better against the top sides. We beat Sheff Utd and Wolves within 3 days while they were both top last season too. Having said that we'll probably get stuffed now

Comment

• I read James reply and respect his opinion, but I disagree,even if we'd won our 1st two games I'd post the same. QPR and Rotherham will be involved in the relegation fight ,along with Bolton Wigan and more,not because of what happens after 2,3 or 4 games,but because of the squad we have and they have and the squads the other teams in the division have

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Smithies out for £3 million, not a penny spent ,one free,a 35 year old who hasn't played in yonks on a 5 month contract, manning sent put to one of our main rivals but even still we have to get rid of someone else before we can get one single player in on loan,jesus!,if that is the case we are really in for one hell of a hard season,a "titanic"relegation battle .
        so,Holloway was sacked so we could "move forward "?
        Have a guess where the Smithies £3m went.....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...tball/44980113

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Is there a prize?

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But even if the Smithies money went to help the club accounts, surely the owners are entitled to do this as its them that have funded everything over the last 7 years. They are allowed to put transfer money in so they don't have to dip into their pockets again.

Comment

Smithies out for £3 million, not a penny spent ,one free,a 35 year old who hasn't played in yonks on a 5 month contract, manning sent put to one of our main rivals but even still we have to get rid of someone else before we can get one single player in on loan,jesus!,if that is the case we are really in for one hell of a hard season,a "titanic"relegation battle .
              That's the spirit.
              Jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

But even if the Smithies money went to help the club accounts, surely the owners are entitled to do this as its them that have funded everything over the last 7 years. They are allowed to put transfer money in so they don't have to dip into their pockets again.
                Sorry I was implying the Smithies money went to pay the £3m EFL legal costs. I'm sure I've only heard that the £17m fine would be split over ten years, £1.7m a season. It seems the EFL legal fees may have to be paid upfront?

Comment

2 games into the season and there's talk about "titanic" relegation battle ??

.....oh and Holloway was sacked to end the weekly lottery of who will play/what formation we will play/what tactics we will play/what substitutions will be made etc etc, SM is in to end all that nonsense, because simply he's a better manager.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

2 games into the season and there's talk about "titanic" relegation battle ??

.....oh and Holloway was sacked to end the weekly lottery of who will play/what formation we will play/what tactics we will play/what substitutions will be made etc etc, SM is in to end all that nonsense, because simply he's a better manager.
                    You're a decent poster nick but McLaren is a top coach and much more proven but Ollie is a much better manager
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

You're a decent poster nick but McLaren is a top coach and much more proven but Ollie is a much better manager
                      Ollie a car crash as a manager. That is why he was sacked. Agree SM better as a coach but there is a reason we are the only club at this level in some years now who went anywhere near Ollie.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Ollie a car crash as a manager. That is why he was sacked. Agree SM better as a coach but there is a reason we are the only club at this level in some years now who went anywhere near Ollie.
                        Who said he didn't have any other offers that turned he down ! He claims he had an agreement with sky that he could only leave if QPR came in

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Who said he didn't have any other offers that turned he down ! He claims he had an agreement with sky that he could only leave if QPR came in
                          He also said that he’d get Washington scoring loads of goals. And made no mention of the fact that we would lose 6 on the trot. Twice.

Just as Warnock said he didn’t want the job permanently.

I wouldn’t trust much of what some of these characters spout.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

He also said that he’d get Washington scoring loads of goals. And made no mention of the fact that we would lose 6 on the trot. Twice.

Does that mean you believe or know we are the only club at this level to go anywhere near him in some years now ??

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Comment

• Not much info on us regarding loans in english papers today, is it?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X