No announcement yet.

Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Adel eating,I mean doing these days??
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      What's Adel eating,I mean doing these days??
      I think his left buttock.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        George Santos turned 48 today.............could do a job?
        Up front, yes.
        QPR since 1993
        WATRB since 2015
        First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

• Whats the point in posting childish comments?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Whats the point in posting childish comments?
            Exactly

Comment

• It's the silly season there is no news to post or very little , that's why you get nothing posts

Comment

• QPR remain in talks with Burnley over a possible loan deal for Nahki Wells.

West London Sport recently revealed that Rangers want Wells, 28, and had opened talks over a possible deal to sign Tomer Hemed on loan from Brighton.

Burnley are willing to loan out striker Wells and Rangers are among a number of clubs interested.

The Bermudian has plenty Championship experience, having had a three-year spell at Huddersfield before joining Burnley in 2017.

He has been unable to establish himself as a first-team player in the Premier League and QPR want to take him to Loftus Road on a season-long deal.

Rangers want to bring in two centre-forwards and are also keen on a season-long loan for 31-year-old Israeli striker Hemed.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  QPR remain in talks with Burnley over a possible loan deal for Nahki Wells.

West London Sport recently revealed that Rangers want Wells, 28, and had opened talks over a possible deal to sign Tomer Hemed on loan from Brighton.

Burnley are willing to loan out striker Wells and Rangers are among a number of clubs interested.

The Bermudian has plenty Championship experience, having had a three-year spell at Huddersfield before joining Burnley in 2017.

He has been unable to establish himself as a first-team player in the Premier League and QPR want to take him to Loftus Road on a season-long deal.

Rangers want to bring in two centre-forwards and are also keen on a season-long loan for 31-year-old Israeli striker Hemed.
                  If we are amongst several clubs interested can’t see this one happening. Think it will be Hemed and a CB

Comment

• I don’t get what the hold up is. We’ve been linked with Hamed and Wells for a while now, we either want them or we don’t and they either want to come or they don’t
                    Time is of the essence here

Comment

• Maybe being bottom of the league tomorrow evening might speed things up,but I doubt it

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        I don’t get what the hold up is. We’ve been linked with Hamed and Wells for a while now, we either want them or we don’t and they either want to come or they don’t
                        Time is of the essence here
                        Got to get some out on loan to free up the budget to get some in? We can't run the risk of having a bigger squad by brining in extra players first. I would expect Washington to go out on loan too before we bring in a loan striker.......Perhaps?

two players on £15k a week would add £1.5m to the season's budget

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Got to get some out on loan to free up the budget to get some in? We can't run the risk of having a bigger squad by brining in extra players first. I would expect Washington to go out on loan too before we bring in a loan striker.......Perhaps?
                          Smithies out for £3 million, not a penny spent ,one free,a 35 year old who hasn't played in yonks on a 5 month contract, manning sent put to one of our main rivals but even still we have to get rid of someone else before we can get one single player in on loan,jesus!,if that is the case we are really in for one hell of a hard season,a "titanic"relegation battle .
                          so,Holloway was sacked so we could "move forward "?

Comment

• We can't wait to try and offload our players in order to get better ones in. What if we wait and wait and in the last two days we let another one of ours go on loan just to free up his wages and then find our targets choose to go elsewhere because we've waited around too long. Could happen. Don't fvck about just get them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Smithies out for £3 million, not a penny spent ,one free,a 35 year old who hasn't played in yonks on a 5 month contract, manning sent put to one of our main rivals but even still we have to get rid of someone else before we can get one single player in on loan,jesus!,if that is the case we are really in for one hell of a hard season,a "titanic"relegation battle .
                              so,Holloway was sacked so we could "move forward "?
                              Rebel, you’re a Qpr fan so I mean this in the nicest possible way but you are being a bit of a trumpet.

So, you’d rather have a weaker manager with a weaker squad? I think if we knew we were going to have to get rid of Smithies and would not be able to reinvest and would have to rely even more on youth than, it was definitely the time to get a proper coach in. Or are you saying that Holloway is a better coach than McLaren?

Rangel - 5 month contract. So how short would you have made his contract? The guys played 120 times in the championship and over 300 times for Swansea. Bags of experience (which we lack) and hardly a big time Charlie after last pay cheque. He’s also 35 not 55!

We can’t spend the 3m because we have this thing called FFP. It’s a load of ######## but unfortunately we need to abide by it or we suffer a fine, transfer embargo. So, this means we need to spend within our means. So our income has to pretty much match our expenditure. Our ground is small and we are entering last season of parachute payments. We need income to pay for players, we can’t simply have Tony write a cheques anymore.

Rotherham are our relegation rivals? After 2 games you talking about relegation rivals?? Rotherham could bloody get promoted for all you know, it’s the championship not the premiership. Let’s see how we are doing after 10 games. If you want to throw toys do it then but let’s please try to keep things in perspective until then. We’ve got 44 games to go....

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post

We’ve got 44 games to go....
                                43. WBA away doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
                                X