Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Perfect for us really. The new Bosingwa?
    Bosingwa didn't have injury problems, unfortunately.

Comment

• For a while now Ive been looking at these transfer rumour threads and just thinking what’s the point in all of this ? We’ve had Les come out and say anyone any good will be sold. And we’re not allowed to compete anymore because we have a small ground and can’t bring in revenue . So basically that means the big teams stay big and the small sides with grounds under 20 thousand capacity stay small . So what’s the aim of us as a club going forward ? Just exist and provide big teams with players if there good anough ? This ffp has killed all the enjoyment for me really. It just feels like we’re nose diving without being able to help ourselves with all these restrictions .

Comment

• And the QPR defence resplendent in their new away strip are holding a good line here....Rangel makes the challenge
        watched on by Rangers new signings Mick Mills & Jimmy Greenhoff

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
          For a while now Ive been looking at these transfer rumour threads and just thinking what’s the point in all of this ? We’ve had Les come out and say anyone any good will be sold. And we’re not allowed to compete anymore because we have a small ground and can’t bring in revenue . So basically that means the big teams stay big and the small sides with grounds under 20 thousand capacity stay small . So what’s the aim of us as a club going forward ? Just exist and provide big teams with players if there good anough ? This ffp has killed all the enjoyment for me really. It just feels like we’re nose diving without being able to help ourselves with all these restrictions .
          Bang the #### on........But the seals will say it's who we are

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
            For a while now Ive been looking at these transfer rumour threads and just thinking what’s the point in all of this ? We’ve had Les come out and say anyone any good will be sold. And we’re not allowed to compete anymore because we have a small ground and can’t bring in revenue . So basically that means the big teams stay big and the small sides with grounds under 20 thousand capacity stay small . So what’s the aim of us as a club going forward ? Just exist and provide big teams with players if there good anough ? This ffp has killed all the enjoyment for me really. It just feels like we’re nose diving without being able to help ourselves with all these restrictions .
            Every billionaire should have the right to throw his money down the drain if they want to. If it wasn't for that Shearer wouldn't have a premiership winners medal to his name.

Comment

• Rickson. Bournemouth have shown with a ground under 10 thousand that it can be done with a good chairman, good recruitment and a great manager. We failed on all three counts twice while in the premier league. Our demise is self inflicted through mis management of the highest order.

Comment

• Can we please get a striker in ahead of the West Brom match? Hemed...
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• You would hope the board are working on loan deals and see the urgency in the same way as the fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    You would hope the board are working on loan deals and see the urgency in the same way as the fans.
                    This

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      And the QPR defence resplendent in their new away strip are holding a good line here....Rangel makes the challenge
                      watched on by Rangers new signings Mick Mills & Jimmy Greenhoff
                      they had walking footy at my sunday morning football club , heard they had to abandon the game last season after fisticuffs .

Comment

Rickson. Bournemouth have shown with a ground under 10 thousand that it can be done with a good chairman, good recruitment and a great manager. We failed on all three counts twice while in the premier league. Our demise is self inflicted through mis management of the highest order.
                        Whilst also falling foul on FFP rules

Comment

You would hope the board are working on loan deals and see the urgency in the same way as the fans.
                          Hope springs internal.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post

they had walking footy at my sunday morning football club , heard they had to abandon the game last season after fisticuffs .
                            Slow fisticuffs i take it with lots of "get me breath back" breaks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Slow fisticuffs i take it with lots of "get me breath back" breaks!!

old-timey-boxing-stance

#oldmanboxing
                              #putupyourdukes
                              #marquis of Queensburyrules
                              #putemup
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Artful. They did fall foul of ffp when securing promotion to the PL and I am sure that they have more than covered the fine by the revenue generated by staying in the league. We did a total of 3 seasons over 2 spells in the premier league and are the only West London club who have not made a success as a club. If we think this season is bad wait till next and the year after as it can only get worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X