X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Croydon, not Croyden.

p.s. would be a great signing imo

Comment

• Frank Worthington would be a great signing. Think of all the dolly birds that'd be hanging around LR. Be like having the older generation Pit girls or Pans people all over LR. Hot totty. Granny bashing of a different kind eh

Comment

• Rangel and Routledge aren’t that old. They have also played in the championship and have played in the Prem for lesser sides. I don’t see how with that background, they are similar to the chumps we got in under Hughes

Comment

• Angel Rangel and Wayne Routlege can make a difference in the dressingroom aswell. In that respect, I think that Onuoha and Mackie are sorely missed. Smithies also.
          Last edited by Shania; 13-08-2018, 01:29 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Can we even afford these loans? I remember some of the fees for loan players last Summer, think it was something like an extra £1.2 million Birmingham had to pay on top of Sam Gallagher's wages for the season. There were loads of examples like this. When the club come out and say we didn't want to sign anymore permanently but always intended to use the loan market, I am sure the Premiership clubs won't loan them to us for free as they know how desperate we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
              Can we even afford these loans? I remember some of the fees for loan players last Summer, think it was something like an extra £1.2 million Birmingham had to pay on top of Sam Gallagher's wages for the season. There were loads of examples like this. When the club come out and say we didn't want to sign anymore permanently but always intended to use the loan market, I am sure the Premiership clubs won't loan them to us for free as they know how desperate we are.
              Good point. Think wouldn't be an issue with players like these. However for more 'valuable' players could be huge issue. My gut feeling is we are leaving it to last minute in hope we can get a couple of decent youngsters in without too much of a loan fee on basis clubs owning players would agree to let players get some experience and have part or all of their wages pay rather than leaving them in their reserves.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Good point. Think wouldn't be an issue with players like these. However for more 'valuable' players could be huge issue. My gut feeling is we are leaving it to last minute in hope we can get a couple of decent youngsters in without too much of a loan fee on basis clubs owning players would agree to let players get some experience and have part or all of their wages pay rather than leaving them in their reserves.
                thats probably whats gunna happen tbh. as far as i know youngsters tend to go out on loan for free with their wages already covered as its a win win for both clubs. players like tomer hemed will come at a price though and of course some or most of his wages will be covered by us.
                he's probably on 30k a week at brighton and we'll probably end up paying half of that along with a 500k-1mil loan fee because hes older and out of favour there.

Comment

• Mccormack and Richards both released from villa ! Would take both if both would agree to sensible wages

Comment

• Richards has a bad injury record, has played 2 games in 3 seasons and was earning £50k a week. McCorrmack is rumoured to have a bit of the Caulkers, a dodgy gate and was earning £40k a week.
                    Would you really want them?

Comment

• Only thing that worries me about WR is if you go on Swansea's Forums their all saying they really want rid of him because he's on such high wages.. does that mean he'll take a big wage cut? hmmmm

Comment

• We talking Micah Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                          Mccormack and Richards both released from villa ! Would take both if both would agree to sensible wages
                          And that's the problem, neither would agree to the massive wage cut they'd have to take if they were to open talks with us.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                            Only thing that worries me about WR is if you go on Swansea's Forums their all saying they really want rid of him because he's on such high wages.. does that mean he'll take a big wage cut? hmmmm
                            But there has been nothing we have seen over the last couple of years that would suggest we will be overpaying anyone now is there?

Comment

• In that case then i highly doubt they will find clubs and will end up on the scrap heaps of football. Richards because of injury and McCormack because of attitude If both want to play or at least get a seasons contract they will have to drop their wage demands.

Comment

• gone are the days of playing football for the love of it , i miss playing so much , the pouring rain , the muddy pitches , freezing cold ... today's players are all about ££££

Comment

Working...
                                X