Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

But the headlines read QPR killing football
    Yes mate, the irony is not lost on me. We never really paid out huge transfer fees either, it was the high wages that killed us. Now everyone says what a great window a clubs had depending on the size of their spend.

Comment

• CCJ nail on the head our record fee is around 10 million the wages killed us and the one's we did pay money for never netted us a decent fee when they left and in some cases we paid them off.

Comment

• Foolham spent 100 mil on nobodies. Two foreign keepers because its the thing to do in the prem.

Even with that crazy outlay, they were resoundly beaten by one of the weaker teams in the prem.

Does not bode well for them,
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Hits. They will get their money back on most of those players even if they go down. Strange to see not one of the back 5 started at Wembley.

Comment

Made plenty of mistakes Maids especially with his feet plus he contributed to their winner
            Fair enough mate. I only saw the highlights so can’t really comment on his overall game.

Ingram sounds a bit out of his depth right now but he might need a few games to settle. However the Fulham keeper could be a ready made replacement for Smithies and the fact he wouldn’t have to relocate to move to us might play in our favour.

Comment

• Rangel tweeting on twitter and his location is London Hillingdon

Comment

Rangel tweeting on twitter and his location is London Hillingdon
                I wouldn't be against having him for the season while Furlong recovers. He'd help Kakay out too. If Kakay gets injured we're farked at RB.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

I wouldn't be against having him for the season while Furlong recovers. He'd help Kakay out too. If Kakay gets injured we're farked at RB.
                  Desperate times require desperate decisions

Comment

• QPR go for veteran free agent striker, to add experience to squad

Image result for frank worthington pics

Happy clapper croyden jack is orgasmic with joy, and is quoted as saying
                    "This is a fantastic move for the club to bring in such a legend"
                    fellow clappers ALL agree

Image result for a seal clapping gif

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      QPR go for veteran free agent striker, to add experience to squad

Image result for frank worthington pics

Happy clapper croyden jack is orgasmic with joy, and is quoted as saying
                      "This is a fantastic move for the club to bring in such a legend"
                      fellow clappers ALL agree

Image result for a seal clapping gif
                      Love it.

Comment

• It's Croydon, not Croyden.

p.s. would be a great signing imo

Comment

• Frank Worthington would be a great signing. Think of all the dolly birds that'd be hanging around LR. Be like having the older generation Pit girls or Pans people all over LR. Hot totty. Granny bashing of a different kind eh

Comment

• Rangel and Routledge aren’t that old. They have also played in the championship and have played in the Prem for lesser sides. I don’t see how with that background, they are similar to the chumps we got in under Hughes

Comment

• Angel Rangel and Wayne Routlege can make a difference in the dressingroom aswell. In that respect, I think that Onuoha and Mackie are sorely missed. Smithies also.
                              Last edited by Shania; 13-08-2018, 01:29 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Can we even afford these loans? I remember some of the fees for loan players last Summer, think it was something like an extra £1.2 million Birmingham had to pay on top of Sam Gallagher's wages for the season. There were loads of examples like this. When the club come out and say we didn't want to sign anymore permanently but always intended to use the loan market, I am sure the Premiership clubs won't loan them to us for free as they know how desperate we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X