Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    If Onuoha had played for us yesterday, I fear we would have lost 0-4 or someting like that.
    talking absolute crap

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

talking absolute crap
      I don’t think Shania is, for years we’ve been week in defence & for years we’ve had Onuoha

Not a coincidence in my opinion
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post

I don’t think Shania is, for years we’ve been week in defence & for years we’ve had Onuoha

Not a coincidence in my opinion
        So we would have lost 4nil yesterday if he was playing?

Comment

• Would have Ned over Lynch all day long.

Comment

• Who gives a s### look at the thread title, it's about transfer rumours not personal opinions on players past or present, not about politics, not about how #### QPR are etc nothing constructive to say then bog off. Forum has become so pants its unreal, moaning fighting and people can't even start a thread without people jumping on it and ruining it hence I rarely post on here anymore. Sort it out admin o reckon out of 51 pages of shite on here about 3 are constructive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Insider View Post
              Who gives a s### look at the thread title, it's about transfer rumours not personal opinions on players past or present, not about politics, not about how #### QPR are etc nothing constructive to say then bog off. Forum has become so pants its unreal, moaning fighting and people can't even start a thread without people jumping on it and ruining it hence I rarely post on here anymore. Sort it out admin o reckon out of 51 pages of shite on here about 3 are constructive!
              This

Comment

• We are being linked with Hefele from Huddersfield who was is a CB and was mainstay in their first 11 the season they went up. http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/06...d-hero-hefele/

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  We are being linked with Hefele from Huddersfield who was is a CB and was mainstay in their first 11 the season they went up. http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/06...d-hero-hefele/
                  The grocer may have other options !!
                  yeah I think it's time to move on wasted too much time on him what happend to the c/b from Blackpool Tilt wasn't he someone we was interested in
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 06-08-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    We are being linked with Hefele from Huddersfield who was is a CB and was mainstay in their first 11 the season they went up. http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/06...d-hero-hefele/
                    Now he is a BFG
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Gosh how exciting

Image result for eye roll gifs.....Not a dig at you Maids.
                      The Champs rivals are proper brickin it now!!

Comment

• 2 BFG......Perfect get him

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

The grocer may have other options !!
                          yeah I think it's time to move on wasted too much time on him what happend to the c/b from Blackpool Tilt wasn't he someone we was interested in
                          Tilt was on verge of joining ipsbitch.
                          Sainsbury seems to be heading to psv.
                          So we are left with hefelump
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...52e464be08274e

yep, looks like sainsbury is heading to psv for a medical

Comment

• Huddersfield guy looked solid but from memory was bit slow. Beggars can’t be choosers though

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                                https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...52e464be08274e

yep, looks like sainsbury is heading to psv for a medical
                                Mind you Corbs I like the idea of German players they got that sort of determination about then so I'll be happy to to give him every consideration , but is he second third or fourth option ? have we missed out on other choices while fart rrsing about looking for something for nothing and having to spend more in the long run

Comment

Working...
                                X