Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Good god he is rank.

Trust in Maclaren..........I'm going off the idea already. He's gonna get a rude awakening as to what QPR
    are all about if he's not careful. The England stuff is ####all compared to pissed off R's

Comment

• Not sure Chris Martin is any better than what's already at the club. Seems a McLaren favourite so has that going for him but he is coming off the back of a poor loan spell at reading.

With the financial situation i'd rather just go with what we already have at the club. Smith/sylla/Washington should be good for 30-40 goals between them over the season.

Comment

• Whilst I think Martin is on a downward path that trio only managed 21 goals last year. Can see a slight improvement with Smith and Sylla but I it's the rest of the team that will improve their goal scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Not sure Chris Martin is any better than what's already at the club. Seems a McLaren favourite so has that going for him but he is coming off the back of a poor loan spell at reading.

With the financial situation i'd rather just go with what we already have at the club. Smith/sylla/Washington should be good for 30-40 goals between them over the season.
          He is a Mackie type of player. Does the "ugly" work.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Would take Martin over Washington any day of the week. Problem is though, by getting Martin, oteh will be pushed down on the pecking order.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• if Alex Pearce is the best Penrice can come up with then gawd help us.....woeful player.

Comment

• I like Chris Martin a lot, I just think we’ve got very similar in Matt Smith & if I see them two up front playing together I will bulge my eyes out being board
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• I liked Chris Martin a lot, 3 years ago! Derby gave him a long term contract and he faded.. But, he will be cheap and will probably get some new motivation under his old coach. My guess, a 2 year contract that will keep him awake and hungry.

Comment

• no where near the player he was,........absolute cheating **** too

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                      I liked Chris Martin a lot, 3 years ago! Derby gave him a long term contract and he faded.. But, he will be cheap and will probably get some new motivation under his old coach. My guess, a 2 year contract that will keep him awake and hungry.
                      My sentiments aswell.

QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        no where near the player he was,........absolute cheating **** too
                        At least he'd be our cheating ####

Comment

• Thought Pearce was always solid at Reading

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post

At least he'd be our cheating ####
                            Yeah people said the same about Andrew Johnson cricks, never happened
                            got caught everytime

Comment

• Neither are needed, just deadwood to be offloaded in eighteen months time on frees

We have experience in Baptiste, Lynch and Bidwell, hopefully Hall will step up too. Would hope we spend the Smithies money on a quality up and coming cb with something to prove rather than other teams' cast offs

Comment

• That t*** Robinson joining Forest

Bolton Wanderers are plotting a move for FC Porto midfielder Joao Teixeira. #bwfc

Millwall & Wigan are both reportedly interested in signing Motherwell midfielder Chris Cadden. #Millwall #wafc

Nottingham Forest have completed the signing of Dinamo Zagreb forward El Arbi Hillel Soudani. #nffc

Bolton Wanderers are interested in signing former Sunderland midfielder Jack Rodwell. #bwfc #safc

Leeds United are reportedly interested in signing Chelsea midfielder Lewis Baker on loan. #lufc

Ipswich are lining up a move for Nottingham Forest winger Barrie McKay. #itfc #nffc

Bristol City have signed Ipswich Town defender Adam Webster. #BristolCity #itfc

Derby County & Bristol City have reportedly made bids for Peterborough United striker Jack Marriott. #dcfc #BristolCity #pufc

Wolves, West Brom & Besiktas are weighing up moves for Brentford winger Florian Jozefzoon. #wba #BrentfordFC

Comment

Working...
                                X