No announcement yet.

Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely this is a thread for the QPR Free Zone now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
      Surely this is a thread for the QPR Free Zone now.
      It is, it seems

I'll stop putting up transfers if posters don't want to see them, just thought
      I'd make use of this one to keep everyone in the loop....

Comment

It is a thread for the QPR Free Transfers Zone

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

It is, it seems

No keep it going dave

Comment

Haha, Good one
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

It is, it seems

Don’t be silly it’s good to know what competitors and others in the league are up too

Comment

• QPR's reported interest in Paul Huntington has been dealt a blow with the news that Preston are not interested in selling the defender.

According to the Lancashire Evening Post, the 30-year-old was a reported target for the Hoops who were planning a £1million offer for the former Newcastle man.

However, it's been revealed that Preston have had no contact from Loftus Road regarding a move, with the club in fact opening talks regarding a new deal for the defender.

'We need to be very careful' - Steve McClaren reveals transfer strategy as he targets 'quality'

The news will come as a blow, with Huntington perfectly fitting the bill of what is required in W12 this summer.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Birmingham City have joined the race to sign Chelsea midfielder Kasey Palmer. #bcfc

Nottingham Forest are reportedly interested in signing Ipswich striker Martyn Waghorn. #nffc #itfc

Comment

• Bit like a girl deciding to stay with her boyfriend without knowing some other bloke was going to ask her out and he's devastated!

Comment

• We know all that give us something new!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        QPR's reported interest in Paul Huntington has been dealt a blow with the news that Preston are not interested in selling the defender.

According to the Lancashire Evening Post, the 30-year-old was a reported target for the Hoops who were planning a £1million offer for the former Newcastle man.

However, it's been revealed that Preston have had no contact from Loftus Road regarding a move, with the club in fact opening talks regarding a new deal for the defender.

'We need to be very careful' - Steve McClaren reveals transfer strategy as he targets 'quality'

The news will come as a blow, with Huntington perfectly fitting the bill of what is required in W12 this summer.
                        "WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL"........So we won't actually bid, that way we feel the dosh will go further!!

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Bit like a girl deciding to stay with her boyfriend without knowing some other bloke was going to ask her out and he's devastated!
                          Interesting comment. Would you be prepared to elucidate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

No keep it going dave
                            OK, but is It possible to split the thread between those reports that refer to QPR and those that don't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                              We know all that give us something new!
                              ....I'm phoning round now Jeff

Comment

....I'm phoning round now Jeff
                                That comment was for hits as it was old news! Ok dave I await news

Comment

Working...
                                X