Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yes. No more than £13m loss over three years (Euros 15m) but investment in stadium, training facilities, youth development and women's football are excluded.
    Ok. Thanks,SheepRanger.

QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Thought it was £39m loss over 3 rolling years. Equating to an average of £13m per year.

Comment

• Stoke City have reportedly made a £10m bid for Newcastle United striker Dwight Gayle. #scfc

Comment

• Nottingham Forest are interested in re-signing Norwich City striker Nelson Olivera. #nffc #ncfc

Bristol City are reportedly interested in signing Sunderland winger Aiden McGeady. #BristolCity #safc

Bristol City have signed Norwich City winger Marley Watkins. #BristolCityFC #ncfc

Celtic & Rangers are also reportedly interested in signing Peterborough United striker Jack Marriott. #pufc

Comment

• And qpr are reportingly eying????

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
              And qpr are reportingly eying????
              Bankruptcy ?!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Bankruptcy ?!

Comment

• Currently waiting for poundland closing down sale. Everything 50 pence
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Middlesbrough have made a bid for Sunderland midfielder Paddy McNair. #Boro #safc

The farmers are gonna have a few quid to play with, they seem to be selling loads

Norwich City midfielder James Morrison is reportedly set to sign for Southampton for over £20 Million. #ncfc

Comment

And qpr are reportingly eying????
                      Last month's calendar and looking forwards to the window opening in June.

Comment

• Rangers have reportedly made a bid for Stoke City striker Saido Berahino. #scfc

Aston Villa are interested in signing Wigan defender Dan Burn. #avfc #wafc

Sheffield United and Norwich City are interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper Freddie Woodman on loan. #sufc #twitterblades #ncfc

Blackburn Rovers are keen on a move for Charlton Athletic defender Patrick Bauer.

Rotherham United are interested in re-signing Barnsley striker Kieffer Moore. #rufc #BarnsleyFC

Stoke City and Middlesbrough have reportedly enquired about the availability of Sheffield Wednesday forward Fernando Forestieri. #scfc #boro #swfc

Millwall are interested in signing Bolton Wanderers goalkeeper Ben Amos on loan. #MillwallFC #bwfc

Comment

• And us nothing!!

Comment

And us nothing!!
                            Sorry Jeff. I may stop posting these rumours/news.
                            It's getting depressing init, like everyone sending you texts from the party you've
                            not been invited to.
                            And now Schteve is saying we won't spend

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Sorry Jeff. I may stop posting these rumours/news.
                              It's getting depressing init, like everyone sending you texts from the party you've
                              not been invited to.
                              And now Schteve is saying we won't spend
                              I shall still look & hopefully in the coming days I’ll read a Qpr rumour from you dave Lol

Comment

• Spencer Greenleaf‏ @spenc_greenleaf 8m8 minutes ago

More
                                'I can't talk about signings... ... but I think the fans will be happy come the start of the season' #QPR
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X